Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
muskybob

Favorite Photo

LB.

It is a Cannon EOS 40D. This is the older model....The newer model is the EOS 50D.

A good camera truly makes the difference.

Happy "Shooting"

Not too scenic...Not of fishing...But these are my all time favorite pictures. Keeping up with Jerry's pics of his labs, here's my buddy Parker doing what he loves.....

parkerandBufflehead10.jpgparker10.jpgparkerandawhistler10.jpgwhistler10.jpg

well Matt, lets just say she didnt have black cloud in her! But really she actually lived across the street from the park and found herself a home in the ditch.

Hey Jeremy, that first pic ofthe waterfowl. Is that a brant? It's been years since I took the waterfowl ID class. I'm pretty sure it is in the goose family by the shape of the bill and it certainly isn't a canada or snow goose.

Thanks,

Tim

Hey Jeremy, that first pic ofthe waterfowl. Is that a brant? It's been years since I took the waterfowl ID class. I'm pretty sure it is in the goose family by the shape of the bill and it certainly isn't a canada or snow goose.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim not really sure. That same bird has been showing up on the Niagara R for several yrs now during the winter months... He's not shy. The NRAA website has several pics of him as well. Saw him lastweek taking a ride on a iceberg down the river

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png