Eskimo Joe, The Legend Continues.......

"Eskimo" Joe Leonti shown here with a 19.5 pound trophy Steelhead he caught while fishing with Capt. Hank (L&M Charters & Marine Repair) yesterday. Congrats to Eskimo Joe on bringing this fish in on his own. Not bad for an 8 year old, right guys?

v945S.jpg

More pics & report to follow from his Dad (Sliderbite) who fished with FX, Hank, & myself out of Port Bay yesterday. We ended the day with a nice mixed cooler of brown, kings, & steelies, 8 keepers, 4 thrown back, 2 nobody home. ;)

It was a great day in Port Bay yesterday. A little bumby getting out there in 3-5's with an occasional 6, but we managed to have a good time with good friends. We caught a lot of fish and the highlight of the day was watching Eskimo Joe landing his personal best steelhead of 19.5lbs.

Eskimo Joe and his Dad aka "Sliderbite" doubled up

IQNn9.jpg

Eskimo Joe with Capt Hank and his prize steelhead

vexjA.jpg

Eskimo Joe and Muskybob guarding the steelhead

G1Wc0.jpg

Shawn

Another INCREDIBLE day on the water! A day that I'm sure will last in our memories for many years to come.

Joeys steelie is going on the wall. its not often that a trophy like that comes along , I know :D. Joey is still in awe of catching that fish , hasnt snapped out of it yet :D

First I like to thank Hank (L&M Charters) for the oppurtunity to fish and I'm thankful to have fished alongside with Muskybob (Robert) :lol: and FX (Shawn), couldnt have asked for better friends to share such an experience. :) Looking forward to the next time we get together , who knows what will happen ;) Just an incredible day , is all I can say, we caught plenty of fish but the steelie was the catch of the day hands down :clap:

AWESOME DAY!.......thanks guys for sharing and making it happen :clap:

Pics to follow tomorrow!

P.S. thanks again Shawn , for helping (supplying the freezer) :D;) I owe you :yes:

Great job guys :yes: sounds like a fun time and congrats to the "legend"

Hey where's is MuskyBob in that last picture? All I see is a cane, a pair of black pants and a gray sweat shirt on a cooler, Eskimo Joe and some lily pads :lol:

We were out in the early am in front of the Pond, and those 5-6's had the Mrs. (Maureen) scared, as our Islander was a getting tossed around like in a washing machine. Even our Choclate Lab took a crap in the boat. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't stay long.

Congrats on those fish you folks landed!!!!!!!!!

Well here it is , a proud dad is an understatement :clap: , once again

thanks to Hank, Bob, and Shawn for being apart of this experience and making it happen :):clap:

8-7-10PortBay005.jpg

8-7-10PortBay006.jpg

8-7-10PortBay007.jpg

8-7-10PortBay010.jpg

8-7-10PortBay012.jpg

8-7-10PortBay011.jpg

Fish came on a Chart. blade spinny/ glow krinkle both sides AND an A-TOM-MIK "hammer fly"

off the down and out :):clap: