Cayuga 06/07/11

Did a last minute trip to Cayuga today with Jason and my three year old daughter Sally aka little two pole. We got a late start, I had to get the other two girls on the bus. We launched in Ithaca and ran up to Taughanock and set up at around 9:30. It was non stop action the entire time we were on the water. Every rod took fish and they were big. The wire divers were hot with Big Weenie flys and Spin Dr's, the lap dance fly took Lakers and Salmon. Spoons and cranks off core and copper were on fire and the new super slim spoons Jason gave me did the job on the riggers at 40 and 60. We did 22 fish before the little one got too hot and we headed back. Jason did a 12 lb Laker off the rigger that fought like a beast. We only had three fish that we couldn't let go, all the Bows and big lakers were let go at the back of the boat. The little one had a blast putting fish in the boat, she is still talking about it. The fish look great an Cayuga and they were stuffed with bait, only one Laker had an old lampary mark.

IMG_7164.jpg

IMG_7155.jpg

IMG_7162.jpg

IMG_7158.jpg

awesome day to be on the lake and yes little two pole save the day for us with the extra rods....the 12 laker was one of the best fight i had so far this yr.... thanks for asking me to join sean i had a blast....

Now that is Priceless!! Reminds of my little girl who is now 13 wow how they grow. Great job fellas those pictures looks like some good ones to save for the senior slide show.

Tom

Awsome! Its great to see kids getting out there. Although i have to say I'm a little jealous. I'm sure my hands will never be at the helm of a parker anytime soon :lol: . Looks like a great day, i'm glad everyone had a good time. You set the standard out there, keep it up!

Ben

Awesome job guys.... Funny how those last minute trips turn out to be good ones.... Love the pics of your little one and the Laker on the floor that is as big as her... Nice fish and great report ... Gotta get over there soon and do some pre fishing for our next tournament ....

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Thanks for the tip Sean. I was wondering how long it was going to be before you let the cat out of the bag.....think my luck will improve if I try one of these?

Adult_Binky.jpg

Tremendous report from the Bow Squad!. I got to spend that same morning going over mid year projections with my man at the bank, gee I'm not sure whether I would rather have been out on the lake with that kind of action or staring at pages of squiddy lines of numbers. ;)

Great report as usual Sean. The shots are precious!! :yes:

Can't wait to hit Cayuga this summer!! I added a 24volt bow mount troller to the custom Smoker and it's gonna get alot of use before my son Brian heads off to boot camp the end of June.

Any action outta Dean's yet guys... or is the south end HOT right now??

-Chris

Great report as usual Sean. The shots are precious!! :yes:

Can't wait to hit Cayuga this summer!! I added a 24volt bow mount troller to the custom Smoker and it's gonna get alot of use before my son Brian heads off to boot camp the end of June.

Any action outta Dean's yet guys... or is the south end HOT right now??

-Chris

Deans to Sheldrake and South of Sheldrake towards Taughanonck would be good. I launch at South end but don't fish it. Get Brian on the lake, I spent may days thinking of the Lake, or the deer woods while I was stuck in a fox hole in the sand box. Give me a call when you get close to going I will let you know where to start. Sean

You guys never fail to amaze me. Always the first to try everything gotta get a binky now! :$ The little one in the pic is adorable, is that a pole dancer in his mouth? Oh the kid is kind of cute too. :lol:

It is great to see the little ones out on the water and to start an addiction at such a young age.