SKIPPER LOOPS IT AGAIN!!

Many miles ago a small baby was born. On his first birthday his momma bought him a 18 wheeler ,patted him on his butt and told him to hit the pavement. hes been driving in circles ever sence,cept for a ocasional stop at the pond to land a couple sunfish.

HAVE A GREAT BIRFDAY MARK...

BALD EAGLE..short for "OHMYGODANOTHERSHORTFATBALDONE"

MM 39 US 1.....

584,020,178.....according to wiki, that is the mileage the earth makes in orbit of the sun,....hmmm, let's see, 56 orbits, times orbit miles, times $1.56 equals.....huh?....ERROR!..but I wanted to be paid for those miles! Someone took all my money fer truckin around the Sun.....nuts, I coulda took a vacation and prolly hired somebody ta do the rest of this earthly truckin here in this great country of the USA! Well after 35 years and nearly 4 million miles later crisscrossing America delivering goods to the good people,.....I still gotta keep on truckin! Cause I don't have a fishin show of my own yet :wait:.....Yup my knees are still calloused pushing that first tonka 18 wheeler around.....had to replace the wheel bearings just last year on it. Still trying to learn how ta back it up straight. My dad taught me how ta do service on my own truck and to this day I flip it over and grease it with my other hand. My cb radio is my best friend, there is a real wealth of knowledge to be gained from listenin to it. I'll tell ya there ain't nuttin like lookin at the world thru a windshield, watchin it fly by on the right. ..unless yer in a Mexican truck...might not even have doors...:wondering:

Thanks to all you good folks here on LOU, for reading yer outdoors magazines, and ordering catalouges from Bass Pro, Cabelas, and specialy Ray fer orderin Victoria Secret...lures :lol: I have delivered your reading enjoyment due to your love of sport, and other things, some are well...ok :lipssealed:

I had a good day so far, replaced a broken serpentine belt at 2:00 am in Memphis, Tn....caught a head cold, and now I'm here in The Rock, Ga. Unloading and reloading more of yer reading material....wish theyed hurry up, I'M HUNGRY! I get a free slam breakfast today at Dennys ....yippeee!

Mark...AKA skipper19

IMAG0966.jpg

image host

Gettin my tonka "K Whopper" washed in the rain locker at OKC...removing that salty crap !

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png