What happened to Brett's Place

Dang I bought the majority of my set ups from Brett's place. Always very responsive to both email and phone. Always shipped things right out and decent prices. I will be sorry that they may no longer be around?...

I ordered 2 cheapo heavy action shimano tdrs for musky trolling from bretts eBay store back in October. In November I spoke with someone on the phone that assured me there was a supply problem and they were on the way. Well I waited too long, eBay doesn't do refunds after 45 days and brettsplaceonthebay stopped answering emails and the phones stopped working. Last email I got was a mass email to over 200 people that he owed money/product to saying time was needed to sort things out. Too bad I ended up eating $75 for being a patient guy.

I ordered 2 cheapo heavy action shimano tdrs for musky trolling from bretts eBay store back in October. In November I spoke with someone on the phone that assured me there was a supply problem and they were on the way. Well I waited too long, eBay doesn't do refunds after 45 days and brettsplaceonthebay stopped answering emails and the phones stopped working. Last email I got was a mass email to over 200 people that he owed money/product to saying time was needed to sort things out. Too bad I ended up eating $75 for being a patient guy.

If you payed through paypal...file a dispute through them.  They will get you your money back.

When I talked to them in January they had a big ice storm that collapsed part of the building and they were without power for a few days etc. wonder if it was an insurance and/or bankruptcy thing due to damage/loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Spoke with him today. He said they will be back up and running in a couple months. He didnt go into details as to why he closed.

That doesn't help the guys that got screwed and are out money.

• 2 weeks later...

Hills Valleys and Streams in Elmira Ny has pre rigged Wire setups copper setups and Leadcore setups ready to rock and roll in stock and they will do phone orders and ship... If you haven't checked out this store its well worth the visit or call them.. If they dont have it they will do everything in their power to get it for you or point you in the right direction... Their phone # is 607-767-6253

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app