The Sandy crew represented their laker skills during the event. Team Make the turn won big fish with a giant laker on Monday pm. Team silverfox won the lake division on Monday pm. Team make the turn won big fish with another laker on Tuesday pm also. Team running rebel won the laker division on Tuesday pm.

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished with Capt. Andy on the Chinook on Tues PM.  First time on his boat.  Great Capt. absolutely killed the lakers  with him with many triples.  Finished second Tues PM by 5/8s of an ounce.  Great time

They also put a hurtin on the browns in I-Bay. Couldn't buy one on my shakedown run on Wed. PM. Two days before the LOC. Hmmm!!

Edited by UNREEL

Oh yeah. Sorry. Capt. Bruce of Hooked Up Charters put in a good showing with the biggest laker on Tuesday with a 18 5/8. Capt Andy of Chinook Charters and Capt Matt of Missdemeanor Charters did good also. Capt Randy of Sure Strike Charters did the job on the browns, but that was in I-bay. Doesn't count. . LOL

Edited by UNREEL

Anyone know if Northern King sponsored lures for this tourney? I have a few NK spoons with the Red Cross logo

They used to.  I have a bunch of them from years of first mating for Sam Datillo. 

Thanks Kevin... That Steelhead came from the bay.....the bay was Sheephead city today.... I'm thinking all the NE wind made the fishing in there an anomaly. I'm kinda glad it's over....now it's time for spring sharks...Bring it!
Sent from my VS985 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app[/quote
 Matt is right on about the NE wind. Let's see some sharks and some consistent brown fishing in the lake.
Edited by UNREEL