Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrusherRun

Sold / Closed Thank you LOU, please remove.

Check Ohio game fishing forum. Believe I saw a couple on there

Edit: never mind, nothing there but I have had most luck with Ohio finding used fishmasters. Vic’s boats sells the most in the country and hence why there tends to be a lot of used ones around

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Contact Bow and Stern Marine North Tonawanda(Buffalo) been a StarCraft dealer for decades

www.bowandsternmarine.com

I would not buy from bow and stern, I was looking for a 196 last spring and they were taking one on trade in near future, I was "1st" to be in line when it came it, I called numerous times to have a idea when it would arrive to find out that it was sold. I feel they should of gave me a chance, even if it was only one day in advance to come look at 1st. I was already preapproved for a loan and ready to buy. I understand money talks but I shouldn't of been the one to have called them to say it was sold.

Was juat at bow amd stren today they had a brand new 196 that had just showed up. It was still the the srink wrap

I have a 2000 that I bought new and with a little care over the years  it still looks new inside and out , just curious what do they sell for new these days 

• Like 1

What about the red one on here loaded to the gills ?????

4 hours ago, salmonite said:

What about the red one on here loaded to the gills ?????

I believe that was a 210 Fisherman

• Like 1

Kevin 5852333779. We have one 30 hours on the big motor kicker motor all set up for fishing new canvas

I would buy an alumacraft.  I have been dealing with Bow and Stern for over 15 years. I have nothing but great things to say about them. 

That's a phenomenal deal. The Minn Kota is $2K itself. I bought a 2016 Fishmaster in Canada a couple of years ago for more than twice what this one is listed for.

That's a phenomenal deal. The Minn Kota is $2K itself. I bought a 2016 Fishmaster in Canada a couple of years ago for more than twice what this one is listed for.

Nice boat.  I own one NOT for sale.  which motor are you looking for? 

I bet that boat is a scam.  No way is someone selling a boat at that price from Nova Scotia and listing it in Toronto, especially on Craiglist when Kijiji is the big mover in Canada.

• Like 1

I’m pretty sure The price on that boat is typo and I’m pretty sure it’s been sold. I put an offer on that boat considerably higher then the price listed here which was refused. 

17 hours ago, hairybumcrack said:

I bet that boat is a scam.  No way is someone selling a boat at that price from Nova Scotia and listing it in Toronto, especially on Craiglist when Kijiji is the big mover in Canada.

What/who is Kijiji?