Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anybody deal with them? Looks like they got some nice stuff? Wondering how they are to deal with.

Edited by hookedupf7

HU7;

These guys got a couple dozen hot spoons for me during Spring derby fishing several years ago (two day turnaround). They really helped us out.

I still use them when fishing the West end of the lake!

Good luck!

John

great shop, had everything I was ever looking for

Your all right just don’t order online it will be the biggest hassle you have ever been through I’ve done it 4 times and each time I’ve waited at least a minimum of 3 months to get my order yes they are usually big orders but 3 months kinda ridiculous

I ordered 2 custom painted flashers. They never showed up after 8 phone calls to them and months of waiting, I ended up just calling my credit card company to get my money back. With that being said they have a ton of stuff in their store. Just don’t give them money with out leaving the store with the items you purchased or you will never see them. I learned the hard way but after talking to many people they have had similar experiences

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Great B&T shop!! Hugh inventory of all you need for L.O. Very knowledgeable on L.O. fishing. We gotta support these small tackle shops !!! There a dieing breed!!  So you might pay a couple bucks more vs.a big box store or ordering online. 

Its the current information and experience that they offer thats so valuable!!  Support these small shop B&T owners !!  There definitely not getting rich. When there all gone were gonna miss them!!

Unfortunately, I’d have to agree with the poster above recommending avoiding placing prepaid special orders with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United