Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sszoldra

Sold / Closed 2009 Willie Raptor 21' NEW PICS ADDED/ SOLD

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately I'm getting a little too old to be going out on my own anymore, and if you've been fishing Oswego, I know you probably have seen this boat. I've always had guys drooling over it, and now I guess it's time to let it go  It's 21' with a 90 HP Honda 4 stroke, and a 9.9 Honda 4 stroke kicker.  Both motors have E-start and power tilt with forward controls and are both connected for steering. This boat was built by Willie for me, and delivered in August of 2009 with a lifetime warranty on the hull, and the motors have always been serviced by 1 Dealer,  Columbia Marine in Columbia, Ct.  I have all the receipts, and you can call them and ask about the boat. I am a fanatic about the maintenance and if anything was recommended by the dealer, it was done. It's all welded with 3/16" Aluminum on the sides and 1/4" on the bottom and has 3 color paint. Full canvas enclosure, and a removable addition to the top that covers the entire back of the boat. This boat has plenty of room to fish in back as there is a bench seat mounted on the passenger side in the rear even with a extra large cooler I have opposite. It's at K&G campgrounds now and I haven't started it or put it in the water yet this year. I have no doubt the motors will fire the second I hit the key. The motors are both still winterized since last year, but I did put in 25 gal. of new fuel. At the end of every season all the fuel remaining was always pumped out. I also have the build pictures of this boat to show what a tank it really is. All the rods, reels, boxes and boxes of flies, lures, divers are included. I'll bet there's close to $3K in tackle. All the jackets and safety equipment, nets and anchor.  This is a turn key boat. It was just Coast Guard Aux. inspected, and a  2019 season launch pass to Wright's landing is mounted on the glass .If you ever wanted to get in a boat and fish, this is the one. I have some old pics of when it was getting ready to ship to me, so I'll add current pics when I get up to Oswego.  Price is $30,000.00

More options

Raymarine Autopilot

Cobra Chart Plotter

Lowrance Fish Finder

Fishawk X4D

ControllKing for the kicker

2 Scotty Downriggers

2 Cannon Rod Holders with hardware that allows them to be mounted in the tracks incorporated in the boat on the sides or the back

Mooring Cover

Front Fish Box

2 batteries with on board charger

40 gal. under floor fuel tank with separate lines for each motor (always non-Ethanol fuel used)

Heavy duty Baker bunk trailer /w Power Winch

IMG_2969.thumb.JPG.73f45b0ddff84f198bfbf9bc935be6ea.JPGIMG_2964.thumb.JPG.f8ddc3bba8150d61082f5bc65988bd87.JPGIMG_2816.thumb.JPG.21a259a8d510f52de63fbd080975ac94.JPG

IMG_0205.JPG

IMG_0206.JPG

IMG_0207.JPG

IMG_0208.JPG

IMG_0209.JPG

IMG_0211.JPG

IMG_0212.JPG

IMG_0213.JPG

IMG_0214.JPG

IMG_0216.JPG

IMG_0220.JPG

IMG_0223.JPG

Edited by L&M
  • Like 2

The 2nd and 3rd zip files are unavailable for some reason but here are the pics from the first zip file to make it easier for ppl.

IMG_2964.JPG

IMG_2965.JPG

IMG_2966.JPG

IMG_2967.JPG

IMG_2968.JPG

IMG_2969.JPG

• Like 2

WOW!!! GLWS. One heck of a boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Stanley - if you want to get out on the lake this summer shoot me a text - always welcome to hop in with us!!!!

Sold? I will be in Sodus in 24 days, who is counting. If my wife is up for an eveing ride, maybe we can look at it? Let me know, I would like to see how it rides, how heavy it feels, how it trailers and how it sits at trolling speed. Let me know if its available and I will contact you after I speak with my banker. 

Thank you Bob, I sent you a PM.  

Piscataquis sent you a PM also.

Man, I wish someone on here would buy this. This is a great boat that's rigged for Lake Ontario.

Great looking boat, wish I was in the market. Good luck with the sale!

Posted (edited)

Congratulations!! It was beautiful a boat, going to make someone happy!!!

Edited by Decoy Hound