Nick

Pq1Gk5nJ.jpg

Ray

Pq1Gk7SS.jpg

Weigh In

Pq1GkcS9.jpg

& finally, boys will be boys :D

Pq1GkhRr.jpg

Note: Notice the two water hoses behind them? Didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. :D

yes thanks bob and crew for putting up with my focassed attitude i sorta (he he) get in the zone when i derby fish every trip is a learning curve and boy i was really a slow learner this last weekend we had the Honer to run into Matt Sigman from siggs rigs .He was seeking out Musky to thank him for his (CHOWDER) recipe. His wife and kids love the stuff .We had a great time and Musky got a nice COMPLEMENT on his striped shirt at the dinner /drawing night (sat) im still too tired to post the real reports from THE PEGASUS'S DERBY ADVENTURES ,and thats too bad cause Nick and MIKE (doublehaul and landshark) gave me some very good material for a entertaining post i just gotta get the boat ready for trip 2 tomorrow but once again a few learning points were made for Kevin and Ivan with a Y but i think the SCOTTY will survive in U.S. waters . Thank you. and ima gona tellayou everyabody give the derbys a try even iff you ant never done one its a great time and the fish dont know if the bait there about to bite is from a 22 ft tin can or a 200,000.00 fully rigged mega fishing boat ...gotta go get er done for the hudson now. So dump your drawers and clear the bladder BEFORE you read the THE PEGASUS DERBY ADVENTURES report.

Great pictures guys now I put the faces to the names, One picture with the flag looks like the landing at Omaha Beach.

Mike it must feel good to be the only guy who caught a fish .

Lake Ontario is truly an ocean by the looks of the rolls

You all look like you had a great time, Thanks for the pictures and wholly cow look at the size of that thing, Ray it is true what they say about you

Nice pics Bob.. I can see myself in the 3rd pic down. I'm up on the tuna tower in the back ground recording vid and taking pics also..

Mark

:D Thanks for pointing that out Mark. I never noticed it till you pointed it out. Good one.

Too bad I couldn't get the bbq stain on Ray's shirt in the first one. :D :D :D