Birthday Boy - Big 3-Oh

yankee you havent changed a bit ,now well tell you the things your parents never have for your safty.... AT 30::: your hair will start FALLING out.,,,,,backhair begins to grow (at 29 my back was smooth as a babys butt) look at me now!,,,,,,your memory will begin to shorten along with certian parts of your body lets just say stand a little closer.,,,,,every bit of fatty food you eat will go right to storage on your now ripple hard stomach and never go away,,,,,for fear of sending you in a spiraling depression this is all i will list but maybe others might FILL YOU IN ON THE PAERILLS OF TURNING 30 ...............................HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy B-Day Rick.....

I agree with Ray but he forgot one thing....EAR HAIRS....Get yourself a good pair of tweezers for those pesty wire like EAR HAIRS. At 30 your will be growing hair from every port in your body and right behind that come the GRAYS...

Welocome to our world...Have a great day

Howie.... :beer::beer::beer::clap::clap:

Happy Birthday YT/Rick :party::cake::dance:

Ray and Musky were supposed to be taking up a pot for new Powder Blue Crocs for your BD on the second of the Scotty but we know how that went for them :drunk::drunk::o:( so you'll have to wait

Ray please, Rick = ripple hard stomach ......... NOT :lol::P

happy Birthday again and hope the next 30 years of fishing are as good as the first 30 were for ya :yes: