Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Did the solo trip this morning out of Sandy creek. Hit the water about 8:45am. It was calm as can be and sunny :clap::yes: decided to try the shallows for browns instead of heading out to the deep water. Found some stained water to the east of the creek out to about 16 feet so decided to go through that. Set a flat line out about 200ft with a Bagley's Bang O lure in black and gold just to get a line in quickly. Set the rigger with a NBK Stinger in the Stingray size back 60 ft and down 6ft.

Had the flat line go and brought in a brown about 2lbs that decided that it would :puke::doh: up a bait fish and spray blood all over the back of the boat (gotta love those treble hooks :( ) but in doing so it showed me what it was eating and it wasn't alewives :o ! Had to keep him he was going to die :(

Here is the puked up bait along with the lure it hit :yes::nod:

Photo0508.jpg

I was onto them now :clap: Remember the ole saying "match the hatch" well that's what I was gonna do :yes:

So I pulled the rigger and here's what I found:

This little guy :)

Photo0510.jpg

Got the rigger set again with a Smithwick Rouge and had this tough guy hammer the rigger actually pulled some line out :clap: about 6lbs

Photo0511.jpg

Continued to hit that stained water and ended up getting these 3 more browns and a small rainbow :clap::clap::clap:

Photo0512.jpg

Photo0513.jpg

Photo0514.jpg

Photo0515.jpg

Notice the nice tangled mess :(:o it got into the other line after I had to bring up the rigger because the wind had whipped up and blew me into about 6 feet of water in a heart beat. Figured don't press my luck so I picked up and ended my day with a nice 7 for 7. It was such a nice day that I was actually in just a T-shirt and jeans a lot of the time out there with my top and curtains up :)

This is the latest I have had my boat in the water and am hoping to get out again on Thursday :happy2:

Hey Rob, hunting shmunting :P:lol:

Yup smelt there oll RAIDERS FAN yer better off going for the smelt much tastier...Oh i forgot you dont know how to cook fish if it ant shaped like a square and goes in the frier till the buzzer goes...I like your rod holder numbering must make it easier to tell you crew what rod has a fish on you should tie a little bell on the rod too to help identify the rod with a fish on....ring,ring,hello tom your drifting into 6 ft of water wake up,,,,,wake up...

4th piture Vic :thinking: !

It's a brown T_barb :yes: I thought it might be an Atlantic until it got close to the boat. It was long for a brown trout and was hooked pretty good on the bottom of the jaw.

Thanks guys it was fun hope for one more time :clap:

Shorething I thought after I sent it that wasn't what you were looking for :o:$;)

Went out with Jax on Thursday AM to give it another shot and to check on a couple of things on Jeremy's boat but couldn't find any fishy green water around :@:@ but again saw some nice duck blinds in front of somebodies house :o:lol::lol:

We ran the shore from Cowsuckers to about a mile west of Sandy and it was as Gin clear. We decided to venture out a ways to see if there was any kind of picture out there and stopped in 100,150,200 and 250 fow and the screen was blank except for some bait right on the bottom in 150 fow. Temp was only about 1-1.5 degrees different from top to bottom :o:(

Called it a day with hopes of getting some rain and getting out at least 1 more time next week :yes: