Port Bay $ 100,000.00 Invention April 12, 2010

stan

Port Bay $ 100,000.00 Invention April 12, 2010

The $ 1,800.00 (per angler) entry fee includes the cost of the derby, dinner & drinks on Saturday night, and an official L & M monogrammed Shirt.

Team Name _____________________________________________________________

Team Captains Name ______________________________________________________

E-Mail Address ___________________________________________________________

Amount Enclosed __________________________________________________________

Boat Name _______________________________________________________________

Cell Phone Number ________________________________________________

Wife or Girl Friends number and name , enclose a updated photo with all entries ____________________________________________________________

I /We agree to obey the rules of this Tournament

Signatures ___________________________________________________________

What are we trying to invent Stan ?

Nothing, this is an honest to goodness tournament. I know, I was called at midnight and was informed of the standings last year. I could not believe my ears and the voice on the other end telling me who won.

Muskbob was rolling on the floor in disbelief himself. Slidebite had his famous lucky hat on

and fished all day with out a crinkle in it. Landshark drank his share is spirits. School is out

was handling all the electronic matters that came up. L & M brought two grease guns to

keep everything all lubed.

Team L.O.S.E.R. was at it's finest hour and took home the money.

What are we trying to invent Stan ?

Nothing, this is an honest to goodness tournament. I know, I was called at midnight and was informed of the standings last year. I could not believe my ears and the voice on the other end telling me who won.

Muskbob was rolling on the floor in disbelief himself. Slidebite had his famous lucky hat on

and fished all day with out a crinkle in it. Landshark drank his share is spirits. School is out

was handling all the electronic matters that came up. L & M brought two grease guns to

keep everything all lubed.

Team L.O.S.E.R. was at it's finest hour and took home the money.

The way I see it, if I dont remember it... it didnt happen :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Ray

Sorry you have not received your check yet, Had to lend Mr Obama some money. He said as soon as they paid for all the stimulus packages he would forward you the balance.

Look at the bright side, if you had the money you would be looking at a new boat and more spoons. Which would allurement lead to another bigger boat. and more spoons.

It is a circle your better off not getting in to. So take the $ 3.00 Vic gave you and have

a :beer: