Sportsmen and Women must take action

With all the threats to our fishery, and outdoor pursuits in general, I have been carefully studying our options for the next governor of NY. Considering how poorly the state has been run overall, its time to go in a different direction. We need a business minded leader, who can clearly see that our Lake Ontario fishery is the most economically successful and justified program we New Yorkers have. Palladino is this candidate, and we must start by voting in the upcoming Primary September 14th.

Not only is he from upstate, he is not ashamed to be Pro gun/Pro Outdoor sports. He will bring a successful business track record, and a fresh approach. Please rally everyone you can so that he can win the Republican primary. That will be our only shot to avoid "politics as usual".

He recently stated that he is anti-water rooted windmill, and has agreed to meet with me next week about the unique challenges we face.

thanks vince , I can make it to the meeting to show how the tan patterns would be effected on us buffy fishermen..from the windmills :o I know were not supposed to get political on this site .......sooooooooooo the way i see it is your post is a way to make future fishing reports more succesfull.....

Thank you

You know Vince,business people will always choose the most profitable direction.And when money comes in from a different place,that is where they will go.

Like any politician,Palladino is for rent and not for sale.Besides I wonder who owns him.

Wake up and smell the roses!!!! Money it what makes the world go round& what made this country the best & most generose place on the planet there ever was in the history of mankind. I don't know who owns Palladino But I do know who owns our current Gov, Labor unions& the welfare vote. And our beloved Pres. , that would be a laundy list headed up by George Soros( one of the richest guy on the planet ). It's time we choose the profitable direction, before it's to late& we all loose everything. Unfortunatly Downstate rules us so say Hello to Andy& BoB!! at least Duffy is from up this way & who knows what skeletons are in Cuomo's closet so hey you never know.

Are fish and windmills in Lake Ontario the most important issue facing our State? Do they even break into the top 10, 50 or 100 issues?

With our freedoms, families and values under attack in this State we should all practice due dilligence in choosing our leaders.

That said, the information you have provided is well recieved and adds to my consideration of Carl.

Thank you Vince

While I own lakefront property along the lake, I am a PA resident. With all that is happening, I wish there was some way property owners along the lake could vote in the elections to express our displeasure in how things are being run, regardless of which state we reside in. I can only imagine the shock these politicians would have if that were allowed.

I have taken steps already and have sent emails and letters into the respective representatives for Oswego County who are also against the windfarm project and rejected it at the meeting. These people have replied to me over and over, and understand and know the pinwheels are not for our lake - not now, not in the future. I continue to monitor what is going on, typically on a daily or every other day basis. I call NY State home, as well, despite my driver's license saying Pennsylvania, and I refuse to let my view of the lake and my fishing grounds be visually and physically destroyed because some politician only sees green filling his pockets and doesn't give a rat's *** about their citizens, both in-state and out-of-state. Ok, I'm done ranting....for the time being! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Voting in the primary, tomorrow Sept 14th, is vital to having a chance to prevent being subjected to the "status quo". The DEC is being bled dry. Right here in region 9 there will be 3 biologists leaving that will not be replaced. If not for some dedicated people like Jana Lantry and Mike Connerton(DEC), volunteering their time, there would be little census work being conducted.

Voting for Carl Paladino in the Republican primary gives him a shot.

Carl trounced lame A$$ Loozio and the Republican Establishment quite handily.

Looks like Prince Andrew will have a fight on his hands instead of the cakewalk he was anticipating.

This is gonna get interesting. Watch the liberal slander machine click into high gear now. It's already starting. The thing is, Paladino's little bit of dirty laundry has already been aired and nobody gave a crap.

Bring it on Tax and Spend Mario Jr. :clap::clap::clap:

Tim

Looks like Prince Andrew will have a fight on his hands instead of the cakewalk he was anticipating.

This is gonna get interesting. Watch the liberal slander machine click into high gear now. It's already starting. The thing is, Paladino's little bit of dirty laundry has already been aired and nobody gave a crap.

Tim

I know that Cuomo likes fishing for striped bass.

Tim

I know that Cuomo likes fishing for striped bass.

????? So ?????

• 1 month later...

Cuomo's Daddy added 10 cents to a gallon of gas as there was a shortage of gas alledgedly when he was in office. Now we have gasoline coming out of the sky, but Daddy's ten cents a gallon has been gouging me and you for decades. Maybe Andrew will give us our dimes back, No really. When you fill out your ballot, remember the dimes he stole from you.

I whole heartedly disagree with the continued pressure and pleas from others to "get out and vote". Your participation in the elections, by voting, is also what the current system uses to justify it's legitimacy. When the current power structure is questioned, it can point at election night and make the statements we've all come to know and love, like "see, the system works" or "the people have spoken" or "we are a government by the people, for the people, and voter turnout shows..." blah blah blah.

It is alway the same old thing...two party corruption. Facts from last 50 years, regardless of party in power:

-Taxes have gone up, well in excess of incomes

-Quality of life has gone down

-Personal freedoms have been lost

-Patronage rules

-Bloat in public sector

-Economy has generally declined

-etc..

-etc..

What I'd love to see is NO voter turnout. I'd love to see them justify the process and the system when turnout was less then 1%. That would be a way to force change people. That would be a way to send a message. Because if th people no longer play the game...and are united...then REAL CHANGE can be created. They would know in Albany/Washington that the people are done with it...and that next time April 15th might be the day people don't feel like participating.

Go line up to pull the handle on useless candidate A, or useless candidate B...pick the lesser or two evils. But know, that once you have voted you are now in cahoots with the muppet you voted for and you essentially just volunteered for the screw job he/she is going to administer to you.