LOU Members and the LOC Derby

I was curious how many members of LOU are currently placing in the LOC derby? I see Capt. Jerry Felluca and Capt. Pat Pullinzi up there. Infact I see Rebel Charters up there 3 times right now (3 different categories).

Any other members placing?

DAKER

That was a good old fashion joke played on the Runnin Rebel crew. I really got a kick out of that one. Capt. Pat was alittle serious at first but then saw his name again. (NOTE to self: You should really beat that guy to rods on YOUR boat) BUT had I known it was coming I would have put down under LOCATION OF CATCH----- BEHIND the freedom charters boat :P

It was the first time we have hit the trifecta in ONE day ( King-rainbow-brown placing fish) Funny story is we cut up a top 10 laker day before for not everyone in derby :evil:

Good luck to every one in it AND best of luck to everyone trying to knock the snot of the leader board.

Jerry

REBEL

I currently have 2 fish on the board from my boat. 1- 13lb. 13 oz. brown in 10th place and a 13lb. 6 oz. laker in 16th place. Hopefully I will get another this week end. Good luck to all of you guys.

Jerry,

Slip a king carcas under Pats canvas. He will not do that to you again!

woulda had a brownie on the board yesterday out of Olcott, except some moron (OK, me) forgot to get my brother in law registerd for the derby before we went out ( I was thinking about it on the way out there and then drove right past the Slippery Sinker to the marina without stopping). It was around 14.5 on the boat scale. (see the fishing reports).

Tim

My boat ended up 3rd in the spring LOC in Salmon division, Peter Bolton was the lucky man. Just had a salmon bumped off the board last Wednesday (John Mydlinski).

Looking for bigger fish tomorrow out of Fairhaven.

We currently have the 12th place salmon. Kind of hard to keep track of members without them ( the derby officials) putting up rec boat names.As Gambler mentioned, I don't agree will this policy at all.

We put another king on the board on Sat. We now have the 10th and 17th place salmon. Don't think they'll hold, but it is nice to know that we had 2 out of the top 20 places at one time. Will be back up on Friday thru Sunday this coming weekend.

Hey guys! I have not been on the sight in a few days as I have been up in Oswego fishing with Rebel. Jerry mentioned that the salmon listing was put under Freedom Charters the next morning. If you all of you knew the long bantering history between the long time Sandy Creek guys you would understand that, as Jerry stated, it was just another joke on us. The paperwork was listed correctly but SOMEWHOW the fish ended up under Freedom Charters -- right Capt. Bogart. :D:D

Gary is now one up on Jerry and I, however, paybacks can be great fun. :D:D

Good luck to all those fishing the Sodus Pro/Am. We will be there doing our thing.

Unless there are two of them, Ray K. is on the board in the Salmon division. Anything can happen. Next thing you know, Musky Bob is going to be up there! Way to go Ray!

That's OUR Captain. Go Team L.O.U.S.E.R.S. !!! Right Tom?

OH NO THERE'S ONLY ONE OF THEM THERE RAY K's :!: THANK GOD :!: ;)

WHAT THE HELL, WAY TO GO THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FISH FOR THE PRO AM. JUST LIKE THE BILLS WHEN THEY BEAT THE RAIDERS 51-3 IN THE PLAYOFFS, SHOT THERE LOAD EARLY :shock: :!:

Jax "best friend" also put a king on the board today tied for 9th.

Okay, so what is the tally?

I had one, 17th place rainbow and the boat I fish on had another, 7th place walleye.

Rebel is in there, Gambler, Ray K, Missdemeanor, Reel Jerks. Where did Chinook end up? I am sure there are others.

The cake goes to Liquid Plummer. Grand Prize and 5th Place Salmon!

Way to go Del and crew!