S2462.....3 Rod/Person

lyteline

I would have reported sooner but modem died & Frontier took 5 days trying to figure it out. :(

Anyways. Per Sen Libous, the bill passed committeee & is now on the senate agenda.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Thanks For the updates...Zeke..Fred and I drag one of his kids out of bed so we can get 6 rods in ..All his kids are grown and gone except the fifteen year old...Don't know what we will do when he moves out......Maybe get one of those blow up people that some use in the multiple passenger lanes down here and bungy her in the stern..Think the DEC would buy it?/..CYA in May 8):yes:8)

The bill passed the Senate...55 ayes...1 abstain.....6 excused.It was delivered to the Assembly.From there it went back to the EnCon Committee.As the Senate version sailed thru that Committee....one would think that the same bill(Assembly version)should do the same.The bill is where it was stalled last year cept that it has come thru EnCon.Now is the time we need a push from our Assemblypersons.....We are getting closer......Zeke & Cyn(Strike 3)

Thats funny! If you don't put any clothes on her, I bet they wouldn't even notice you had two extra lines!

I have a few rentals available if anyone is interested.......

[edit] Funny... but just a bit too much for this family friendly site :lol:

OK,...sorry, :angel: I guess I pushed the limits again. I'll try and keep a better eye on myself. :$

Thats funny! If you don't put any clothes on her, I bet they wouldn't even notice you had two extra lines!

I have a few rentals available if anyone is interested.......

[edit] Funny... but just a bit too much for this family friendly site :lol:

Stinger the pimp with his blow up rent-a-chicks Hmmmmm!!!! I guess I had better quit here :lol::rofl:

A staffer from Assemblywomen Russell's office just called and said their version of 3 Rod/person will be discussed in the EnCon committee next week....from there it will go to the full Assembly for a vote. :yes: Zeke & Cyn(Strike 3)

• 2 weeks later...