Lets see your Riggs.....

Fishtails, I know how you feel, I have a 1982 Sea Ray 22ft cuddy, Yea it's not the most nice looking boat, it's heavy to tow, but in the water it takes the seas very well, I've just replaced the old 305 with a fresh 350 and she works like a charm, can't wait to bring her up to the lake, we have a camper in the BRCG, in Dexter on the Black River, very stable boat in the water.

Hey Pap,  We are going to have our camper and boat at Association Island KOA in Henderson for the season this year.  Get in touch with me, I'll be there most of the summer.

Ivan,

I know what you mean. I have an '08 and the locker is up under the floor of the bow. I would never buy one with the lockers in the side for the reasons you said. I do like my boat, but like many other people I wish it was a few feet longer!  But it is very handy to do alot of multi-species fishing.

Hey Lew! Luckily I have the best of both worlds, when its sugarin time its too dang cold, icy and snowy to fish, when its fishin time the sap isnt runnin! haha

This is " Hooked On U " a 1996 285 Baha Fisherman, twin 5.8 L MPIs. with 845 hrs.

It has hydraulic steering, a Simrad AP24, Garmin 4208 GPS, Two Fish finders, a Furuno

and a Raytheon (one thru hull transducer and one Transom mount that has side finder),

Furuno Radar 24 mi. and a Fish Hawk X4  speed and Temp, and 5 down riggers.

It also has a Load Rite Triple axel trailer.

post-142746-0-16039300-1391111764_thumb.jpg

post-142746-0-77586300-1391112752_thumb.jpg

1988 Starcraft Mariner 210 CC

2008ontario090.jpg

2008ontario089.jpg

2008ontario073.jpg

2008ontario066.jpg

CopyofFish-2008-04042.jpg

100_1973.jpg

The smile on the young lady says it all. Reminds me of my girls when there on the boat, smiles from ear to ear, Thanks for taking a kid along fishing. I know this year will be hard to make a trip without them especially once school lets out!! PAP.