Started the morning off east of the creek in close for browns.  Crystal clear 42 degree water and no browns.  Slide out to 90-130 and put a beat down on the lakers.  Confusion Hammerheads towing a UV Chartreuse Dot regular sized Gambler Rig was the ticket.  1.3 - 1.6 at the ball kept the rods popping.  The lakers ranged from 6 -18 and change.  The lakers were scattered and in pods.  There was good green water in 80 -140 that was 47 on top and 45 down to 80'.  Marked two big schools of bait and some hooks that did not look like laker marks up high (3 good marks).  Nothing on boards on the surface.  I was hoping for a coho or nice steelhead for the grill. 

Ah.....it been since the beginning of March that Lakerfest has been going on.  Your late to the dance Brian!  If the wind keeps blowing from the East it might be a year'long thing  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:

Ah.....it been since the beginning of March that Lakerfest has been going on.  Your late to the dance Brian!  If the wind keeps blowing from the East it might be a year'long thing  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:

Don't worry Chad.  I will catch up.  Hopefully mother nature is getting all of this east wind out of its system early!

Txs for the report. Going out w my 12yr old daughter for the first trip out of the river this year. Cant wait.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app