Fall Loc.....where are you fishing?

Fall Loc ....what port/region are you fishing?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Fall Loc ....what port/region are you fishing?

• Wilson/Olcott
    • Oak/Point Breeze
    • Sandy Creek
    • Rochcester
    • Sodus
    • Fairhaven
    • Oswego/Mexico
    • Henderson
    • Other

If you're fishing the fall loc, what port are you fishing out of, and how many days do you plan on fishing?

I am starting out in Point Breeze on the 20th on Jeff J's boat for a few days, then moving to Sodus for the 23rd on the Fishful Thinking boat. I'll then fish the final long weekend on Lucky Enuff, just not sure what port yet? I'm hoping to get in around 8 days of fishing.

Rod

I hope to fish the weekends and maybe a few weekdays depending on family, work, weather (only got a 18' trophy wa) and sometimes I have a hard time finding people to go. I usually launch at sandy creek but with it being on the trailer I could travel. If anybody out of sandy creek or near by ports needs another body pm me if my boat is light on crew I would just rather tag along on another boat.

Going to be fishing from Port bay to fairhaven for most of the derby depending on the fishing may head to oswego. Fishing almost every day the first week along with the fairhaven challenge. Will be fishng last weekend of the derby also.

Looks like we are going to be fishing 5 or 6 of the ports during the loc :lol: So where is the winner coming from and what's the weight gonna be? I'm gonna guess 36.4 to win, though I think a 38lb+ fish will be caught this season.

I would like to say it would come from my boat but I am still new at this so probably not! But I think it will come from the oak and it will weigh 38lbs 6oz. I hope to catch at least one fish that qualify's for weigh in this year but hey even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes. Good Luck to all!!

Gene, I like your line of thinking :lol: Be nice if the Oak claimed both the Spring and Fall LOC. But I think you are a little high on your guesstimate. I'm going to say that the Fall LOC winner comes in at slightly over 34# . As much as I'd like to see the Oak claim it, think it will be caught out East in Mexico bay.