Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

June 29...port of Rochester and Irondequoit Bay.

Sign ups are cash only at Mitchell's Bait and tackle Lake Ave, South Bay Boat and Tackle, or B&E tackle.

New weigh station will be at the port of Rochester...

Sent from my VS996 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

First off, love the MCOC, and excited to participate again this year! However, have to ask the question. Given Braddocks now has a well established (should say re-established) marina, launch and provisions, and is well within the Monroe county boundary, is it safe to assume that it will be acceptable to depart from there for the MCOC this year? I know that has not been allowed the past 2 years, but am asking that be reconsidered for this year given the genessee launch is closed, and braddocks is still functioning well.

Thank you for the consideration!

• Like 2

On 5/29/2019 at 11:05 PM, Placemm said:

First off, love the MCOC, and excited to participate again this year! However, have to ask the question. Given Braddocks now has a well established (should say re-established) marina, launch and provisions, and is well within the Monroe county boundary, is it safe to assume that it will be acceptable to depart from there for the MCOC this year? I know that has not been allowed the past 2 years, but am asking that be reconsidered for this year given the genessee launch is closed, and braddocks is still functioning well.

Thank you for the consideration!

Agreed

It's not safe to assume anything at this point.... High water has messed up a lot of things, including the guys coming out of Irondequoit Bay...
As of yesterday Shumways has a viable launch... I'm not sure about Voyager or Gibbs ( Riverview).....
Obviously it's somthing to revisit as the date gets closer...

Sent from my VS996 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Posted (edited)

My Team would likely fish this if we could leave from Braddocks where we are docked for the season

Edited by Tony G
  • Like 1