Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

What a world we live in. If I'd have asked someone to "like and share" me thirty years ago, I'd probably have ended up in jail. At the very least, my hunting and fishing buddies would have been reluctant to go alone with me into the woods...

Good luck with your new dog. My friend Paul runs a blood tracker, and he's gotten more and more into it as the years go by. He's met some great people tracking deer. Some real dumba$$es, too.

For me it's great to get outside see new land and meet a lot of really great guys n gals that share the same goal.. to find a wounded deer. I'd say we tracked between 15-30 deer a year. Overall I have to say that people are great blood trackers and the deer are incredibly tough animals! Doing everything we can to ensure the animal doesn't go to waste makes us better sportsmen. If there's one goal I'd like to accomplish it would be to leave our sport with a better image to the general public.

What a world we live in. If I'd have asked someone to "like and share" me thirty years ago, I'd probably have ended up in jail. At the very least, my hunting and fishing buddies would have been reluctant to go alone with me into the woods...

Good luck with your new dog. My friend Paul runs a blood tracker, and he's gotten more and more into it as the years go by. He's met some great people tracking deer. Some real dumba$$es, too.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

That's the honest to God truth. Unfortunately in today's world, appearances often trump reality, and hunters - tending to be no BS sort of guys - can forget that sometimes. How we project ourselves is how we are going to be perceived. You are doing a good thing.

• Like 2

I like the micro for the most part - with the exception that the deer seem to pick it up easily - which is a buzz kill for me. In almost all of my pictures, I have doe stomping their feet. But it's cheap, simple to set up, a single set of alkaline batteries has lasted over a month so far in these conditions, and it picks up signal equally well as my cell phone. The app is nice, too. FYI, remember to buy the version (AT&T or Verizon) that gets the best service where you intend to put it. It doesn't matter who your carrier is on your cell phone. Oh yeah, it has a 100 picture a month maintenance plan that's free, after unlimited pictures for the first month. So, if you don't mind deer busting your camera, then :yes:.