Legacy -The 2020 Season-

Legacy

Did have him on camera at 1115 two days ago. I have been staying out till like 1130. Today was too damn cold, only made it till 10. lol Tomorrow im sleeping in so I can get out around noon till dark, got to work tomorrow night and next night or id try it all day! Then off next 3 days again!

Grab a sandwich and wait again!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

This is my first year with a muzzleloader and late season hunting. Do you guys generally find the deer this time of year are “last light feeding” type. I am trying to put a strategy together. I have bedding areas, pinch point, and cut bean field to hunt. Trying to decide what is the best tactic and time to be where

‘Bout Time
Mike

This is my first year with a muzzleloader and late season hunting. Do you guys generally find the deer this time of year are “last light feeding” type. I am trying to put a strategy together. I have bedding areas, pinch point, and cut bean field to hunt. Trying to decide what is the best tactic and time to be where

‘Bout Time
Mike

Between bedding and cut bean field would be my call

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, bout time said:

‘Bout Time
Mike

PM sits on food sources are best but ams between bedding and food can also be good once things calm down a bit. The amount of gun pressure the deer saw will dictate a lot. The biggest trick to late season is finding the hottest food source you can find. Usually late gun season shows you what that is. Every year it tends to be different for me and depends on the farmers crop rotation. The other variable is snow. Snow cover changes everything.

• Like 1

Ah I was just messing with you guys anyway:smile: damned snow is coming down and my snow blower won't start was fine on several time summer and Fall....never fails Good luck out there.

Well i went in early today walked in. To closer where i saw him yesterday. Found a spot and look up and about 120yds away hes fighting another buck. So i quickly get my stuff ready and watch them go at it for like 5 minutes. Then they worked away from me. Never saw him rest of the night. Of course I dont have my rattling antlers with me.. Only saw a 6 point rest of evening. I Left a few min early to go check field edge and there was 10 of them out there. One nice buck with them. But get to my truck and look at my phone and he walked by where I sat last night only about 150yds from where i was sitting tonight, Cat and mouse with this guy.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1