If I wasn't out fishing, you could find me....

Hanging out with the family as well, camping and playing softball. Rob- good job there playing ball with your son. Enjoy every minute of it, for they grow up all to fast. If and when he plays league ball, most definitely be one father who steps to the plate and gets involved, whether it be manager or coach. There are far to many who won't. He will be blessed beyond measure with you spending that time with him.-Duane

Working on furniture way to much of the time, helping coach Justin's knee high baseball team (first game tonight :clap: ),

working on my honey-do list, which grows faster than I'm getting things done & traveling with the family as much as possible.

When not fishing Lake Ontario, I fish with my two nephews in NJ for trout, bass, catfish, ice fishing. Pretty much anything in season. I also have coached wrestling for 4yr old to eighth grader for more than 10 years. Bow hunting and gun hunting in the fall/winter, too.

In the cab of my truck, pickin $ off the mileposts of any interstate in the country. Under my truck, planting $ in it's operation. In my trailer, turning good stuff that trucks bring, into $ for me to fish with. When that is all done then I'm home in Lyndonville, where I'm happy to be in my lazy boy, chattin with you guys here, visiting friends and relatives, and re-acquainting with the ones that own the house. The cats! Gee it sure is nice to be home and ......sleep in a bed that doesn't bounce, jiggle, and vibrate, and quiet..except for me snoring.

Mark

Spending time with my family usually consists of swimming,canoeing, camping, and many times fishing. I spend a lot of time helping friends and family also. Try to hunt a little otherwise I'm painting houses , or keeping the lawn mowed, or the snow removed in the winter. I have spent a lot of my time fishing instead of cooking this past year :)

Mick

Working on the never ending Honeydo list, monkeying out in our woods, tending my gardens, enjoying the outdoors, trying to keep up with my tanks of tropical fish, spending time with Family and friends, working ;( most afternoons I try to sneak into town for a :beer: or :beer::beer: , and lately wondering when the weather will improve !

:wait: what's that overtime thing you talk about Brian : :wondering:

Working on things around the yard/landscaping, deck and patio.

Hanging with the the family that's here and the ones from NC when they come up :yes:

Running my fantasy football league in the fall and winter.

Doing cooking classes.... Oh wait the town of freaking Chili :devil: killed that for me :swear:

Its all about family... My wife, preparing to attend my daughters college graduation in three weeks, driving my other daughter to high school, changing my sons diaper, and awaiting another daughters birth in four weeks :sweating::beer: (no lie).

And then theres hunting, and working to pay for this expensive habit we have :cash: , and waiting for my son to get out of diapers so he could become the first mate on our boat. :party::dance::party::dance:8)

Its all about family... My wife, preparing to attend my daughters college graduation in three weeks, driving my other daughter to high school, changing my sons diaper, and awaiting another daughters birth in four weeks :sweating::beer: (no lie).

And then theres hunting, and working to pay for this expensive habit we have :cash: , and waiting for my son to get out of diapers so he could become the first mate on our boat. :party::dance::party::dance:8)

Ya better learn to holster that weapon Pete. :D:beer: