FLORIDA KEYS ???????

First and formost I want to say I an Very Lucky and blessed to be in the keys. I dont want anyone to feel like im braging or anything like that but it is so great to be where were(wife,son,and me) at ,and the sights are so cool I just gotta share them with you guys. So if your offended by some of the pics ill be posting ........guess ill offer my apoligies before hand..If you have never visited the keys in the dead of winter maybe they will give you a idea for the future..I will be adding pics as the vacation goes on as i have taken very few to date because ive been too busy fishing .. So please enjoy some of the beauty God has Blessed Us (everyone) with and ill get pics you wont find anywhere in any advertisement folder for the Florida Keys.....

Ray K.

sGg1J.jpg

first sunrise...

sGTX0.jpg

Yankee trollers closet..

sHap0.jpg

stone crab (big one) you can keep 1 claw and release as they regrow another claw..

sHzlr.jpg

same sunrise few min after first pic ............the fish pics and the cool stuff will follow but here is a pic of port bay shoreline t keep you feeling at home while you wait...

sH_N0.jpg

Looks like your trolling rig is working out! That must be the new deflated $buck$ or is that a two bit piece :lol::rofl::P Looks like your having a great time. Stay away from that triangle thing down there :beer:

Ray,

I look forward to your down island tales from the Conch Republic!

We are like family here, so please do share.

I for one, undertand what you aretalking about. We just got back from spending 12 days in Key Largo...our 5th strait year visiting the keys in the winter. It's a place that I have come to know well, and once there it becomes impregnated in your soul.It's the place I long to be when I'm anywhere but there.

For those yet to visit, it's Florida by name only. Key west is only 90 mile fom Cuba and the keys are truly tropical and boast the only living coral reef in North America.

I could ramble for hours about the Keys...truly a subject dear to my heart. I envy you bud! Don't miss the deep fried key lime pie at Porky's!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Hope you asked the stoney if he was ambidextrous :o Prolly took his good arm, now how's he gonna defend himself :lol:

Nice spanish Ray, a little oily but good for yer :heart: omega 3..UH OH!....whaaats that!..... :music: dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun :movie:....yer gonna need a bigger boat! I can't watch :tmi:

Mark

Thats called a " KEY DEER " they are endangered and found almost excluslivy on BIG PINE KEY....or as big dave would call it a sandwitch.......but here is a cool fossel i found now i gotta go back with some tools and try to remove without breaking.............also a shot of "The Silver Bullit"

voWs9.jpg

vpfpi.jpg