HB Gambler

Bob,

Me & Fisherman Tom actually met in the corner of Brian's boat (Funny story but BAD MEMORIES I still have at night )

JERRY

A story to be told next breakfast meeting :lol:

Happy Birthday Again Brian!!! :beer::beer::beer:

Thanks Guys.

That was not funny Jerry. They sent me a cellphone pic of my boat almost tipping over and told me it was sinking. 3 heavy weights were in one back corner of my boat. I started to worry until I remembered the L.O.U. fishing get together was going on that day on Sandy Creek. I will get you guys back for that one.

Thanks Guys.

That was not funny Jerry. They sent me a cellphone pic of my boat almost tipping over and told me it was sinking. 3 heavy weights were in one back corner of my boat. I started to worry until I remembered the L.O.U. fishing get together was going on that day on Sandy Creek. I will get you guys back for that one.

:thinking::thinking::thinking::wait::wait::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::itwasntme::itwasntme::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake:

Happy Birthday Gambler. I caught my biggest salmon so far at 32 yrs of age so from the size of all the fish you have caught before it looks like the best is yet to come. Have a happy b-day and here's one to many more :beer:

I'd almost forgot about that picture of your boat...not that I had anything to do with it ;) I did hear that Italy decided to do away with the whole leaning tower thing: they couldn't compete with the Escape.

Hope your birthday was lots of fun.