Update: Elliot

chowder

I want to thank everybody for their prayers for my son Elliot. Because of the nature of our dairy and w/ 2 other boys to look after I have not been able to be with him very much and it makes me feel better knowing other people are pulling for him too.

After a very tough day yesterday Elliot is resting a bit easier in the ICU up in Syracuse. He is just the toughest son of a gun I've ever met and it's a constant reminder to me that shear determination and guts can overcome an awful lot of what life throws at you (that attitude can be a little hard on other people from time to time, but that's another story ;)

I saw him yesterday afternoon after a very scary time for him and his mom and although he had just been revived after near respiratory failure he had all ready figured out how to get on the internet in the hospital on his laptop. The nurse who stayed in his room watching his monitors told me that up till then no one had figured out how to do this. Three cheers for you Elliot if you are checking this post :yes::yes::yes: .

HEY KID, hack out the flem, and get outa there . the salmon river is still slow just got off the phone with a friend of mine who is on the river every day,,pretty good movement in the morning then slows right down.. Ive got a spot thats real easy to fish so your dad might even get one or two.. :lol:

Im serious about getting you up to the river ,so when your up to it give me a call .

\But first things first, so get back on the feet,catch up on the chores,get caught up on homework,and if all else fails SKIP THE LAST TWO!!!