Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

Wtf I'd swear it was spring just called in a flock of turkey 10 hens a Tom with a dragger beard gobbling and full strutt 40 yds and I shot right under him

Good fun

I had them going ballistic

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Isn't the season closed? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Not a single deer so far this morning in 8g Monroe county! Report is from my 16 year old son who is still in the woods. He passed a basket rack 8 last night, he really wants to shoot a nice 2.5 or better this year! I am pretty sure any mature doe that goes by him would get one as well.

The morning hunt was a bust...but not for the goose hunters set up in the corn field next to my property! I guess we all need to get our kicks; I just wish the neighbor had given me a heads-up last night so we could have planned accordingly. At least we weren't in stands close to the edge. Still, it couldn't have helped the cause, and neither of us saw much.

Almost got a nice one here in pa had him at 50 and couldn't get a clear shot. Got one more sit to get it done. Wife had two small bucks chasing 3 does. So we will see how afternoon goes! Pic is the buck I had close this morning. Also saw a 6 point and a spike. post-144765-14783650398675_thumb.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Wtf I'd swear it was spring just called in a flock of turkey 10 hens a Tom with a dragger beard gobbling and full strutt 40 yds and I shot right under him

Good fun

I had them going ballistic

Have about 50 thunder chickens on the property I hunt. They come running to assembly call. The SOBs are deafeningly loud when they roost or pass close by in numbers. I often think about blasting them on slow hunts, lol. Turkey closes when early muzzle opens in northern tier. They are everywhere in the fall and get awfully scarce in the spring[emoji23]

This damn wind is killing me

The spot I couldn't hunt this morning I have pictures of 10 different buck passing thru this morning including the big 10 who also passed right infront of my stand on last night November 4 at last shooting light

Looks like Monday and tuesday mornings will be good to go.

post-148187-0-43098800-1478387312_thumb.jpeg. Got this guy 8:30 this am. Saw 2 other 8,s and quite a few does. He was chasing and the rage broad head stoped him at 30 yrd. Shortest track during archery ever. Was watching 2 larger bucks but friday night recieved a call that both had been taken. To say i was disappointed is a understatement. Nice to get one in the freezer. Total 4 days hunting 18hrs sitting.

attachicon.gif1478361074288.jpeg. Got this guy 8:30 this am. Saw 2 other 8,s and quite a few does. He was chasing and the rage broad head stoped him at 30 yrd. Shortest track during archery ever. Was watching 2 larger bucks but friday night recieved a call that both had been taken. To say i was disappointed is a understatement. Nice to get one in the freezer. Total 4 days hunting 18hrs sitting.

Hey you can't eat the horns!! Besides that's a respectable buck my friend, now the work begins!!

Well all of tonight's action happened after 6:05. Doe w 2 fawns, small buck and a 3.5 year old. Passed a shooter 8 pt who showed up tonight with half a rack. Lucky for him. I'd like to see who's busting racks on this property.