Sold / Closed 2008 Trophy Pro

reel drag

2008 Trophy Pro 21'-7" W/A  Hard Top Great Condition 1 owner, Pro Marine in Hamlin has done all service and maintenance. This boat is ready to fish. Comes with Raymarine color fish finder, Cannon down speed and temp. Factory FF built into the dash. Big Jon planer reels mounted to hardtop, 5 position rocket launcher on hardtop, 4 net/rod holders mounted on port and starboard rails, Big Jon dual rod holders port and starboard, Otter Boats with twin keels, 2 Cannon Mag 5 HS off the back, Cannon Mag 10's with 5' adjustable booms port and starboard. All Coast Guard equipment, life jackets, anchor with 100ft of rope. All tackle is included 2 special mate boxes full of spoons, plus several Plano boxes with spoons, special mate box full of stick baits plus plano boxes of reef runners, j-plugs,etc. Spin Doctors, flashers, flies, bait heads, spin & glows, cowbells. 6- Diawa 47LC Sealines with Diawa rods, 6- 27LC Accudepth set ups with Diawa rods, 500 copper on Tekota 800 LC 450 copper on Tekota 800, 400 copper on Tekota 800, 300 copper on Okuma Reel all rods are Okuma GLT'S. 2 Tekota 600lc on 9'6" Talora Rods w/1000ft 7 strand wire. 10 colors of lead core on Okuma set up. This is a package deal, I will not separate. Serious inquiries only. I will post pics of the boat soon.25,000.00 firm.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Can’t believe it either. Boat is a proven fish raiser. Meticulously maintained. Great boat and everything one might ever need to catch a lot of fish.
Will go quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

2008 Trophy Pro 21'-7" W/A  Hard Top Great Condition 1 owner, Pro Marine in Hamlin has done all service and maintenance. This boat is ready to fish. Comes with Raymarine color fish finder, Cannon down speed and temp. Factory FF built into the dash. Big Jon planer reels mounted to hardtop, 5 position rocket launcher on hardtop, 4 net/rod holders mounted on port and starboard rails, Big Jon dual rod holders port and starboard, Otter Boats with twin keels, 2 Cannon Mag 5 HS off the back, Cannon Mag 10's with 5' adjustable booms port and starboard. All Coast Guard equipment, life jackets, anchor with 100ft of rope. All tackle is included 2 special mate boxes full of spoons, plus several Plano boxes with spoons, special mate box full of stick baits plus plano boxes of reef runners, j-plugs,etc. Spin Doctors, flashers, flies, bait heads, spin & glows, cowbells. 6- Diawa 47LC Sealines with Diawa rods, 6- 27LC Accudepth set ups with Diawa rods, 500 copper on Tekota 800 LC 450 copper on Tekota 800, 400 copper on Tekota 800, 300 copper on Okuma Reel all rods are Okuma GLT'S. 2 Tekota 600lc on 9'6" Talora Rods w/1000ft 7 strand wire. 10 colors of lead core on Okuma set up. This is a package deal, I will not separate. Serious inquiries only. I will post pics of the boat soon.25,000.00 firm.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...