Gas Prices

Billy V

I just got in and the oil man paid me a visit today droppin 107 gallons at $2.50/gal. merry xmas opec. Now for gasoline $1.79 in central MA. amazing!! When we put the to sleep four weeks ago it was $2.73 at the house and $3.73 at the marine. When hauling the boat to the house I thought we did good when we filled up at $2.73. Saving $1.00 dollar/gallon. Taking 193 gallons. If we would've waited three weeks we could've save almost $200.00. ;( Hopefully the prices don't go out of controll again next summer.

Right now,in the Western Massachusetts area,it's anywhere from $1.75 to $1.89.I paid $1.59 at Stop and Shop supermarkets,last Friday(11/27).

I always try to get my gas there,as they offer something like a 10 cent per gallon discount on gas for every hundred dollars you spend on groceries.

I just don't get the New York prices on gas.I thought Mass was raping their citizens,but NY takes the cake.They must be spending all that money on give away crap to the dregs in NYC.

I was hoping to retire to the western NY area,but the more i see how terrible the taxes are,I'm giving it second thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...