Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Quick reminder. The Finger Lakes Trollers  Fishing Tackle and Outdoor Show will be held on March 31st. Clute Park Community Center, Watkins Glen NY.  9;00 am to 2;pm. $3.00 admission,under 12 free. 75 tables. Good food.See you there,bring your buddys.

• Thanks 1

Gambler Rigs will be there!  Stop in and stock up and talk fishing!

• Like 1

One of the best shows around and great chance to connect faces with LOU names:smile:

Hope its a good show me and the girlfriend just booked a stay at a bed and breakfast for sat. so we could come to the show and browse around and were coming from northeast ohio and going to make a weekend of it !

Here is a pic from a couple years ago to give you an idea taken at the end of the day:smile:

watkinsshow.jpg

Yes we intend to hit a couple of the wineries also . We are staying at the south end of the lake by Watkins Glen and thanks Sk8man for the photo shot of the show looks good to me ! And thanks for the responses .

I BELIEVE ALL THE TABLES ARE SOLD BUT YOU CAN GIVE BOB A CALL AND GET ON THE LIST. LEAVE HIM A MESSAGE 607-425 0149

607 535 2390

Dave with R & R tackle will be there with some new products as well.

Haven’t been up to the show in quite a few years but hoping to see some of you at this one. Keep your fingers crossed that it’s not a snowstorm weekend !

One of the main "highlights" of each season for us and always look forward to it:smile:

I love that show I went 2 years ago and those guys really have a good selection of goods. I'm going to give it my best shot to make this one. I've been going to the Brewerton Show for 3 years strait!! This year I want to go to this one as I need more of Troutmanss sinkers simple the best. Plus I found a lot different line weights that are used in the styles of the Finger Lakes fishing..... Plus taking my twin daughters got me a lot of spoons from the generosity of the spoon guys!!! Word has it that R & R is going to be there with something new??? Only hearsay!! The site doesn't show anything new. Be safe you early birds!! I wish I had a smaller boat with a O/B at times like this!! 

Posted (edited)

Fishy Business will be selling there again this year.This is the BEST show that my wife and I do,many return  customers and lots of new ones.Long line trying to get in doors at 9:00,plenty of parking.Hope to see you there.

Edited by Fishy