for sale : usa TROLLERS TACKLE SHOW

If anyone is interested in pre ordering their Gambler Rigs, you can contact me through email, cell (call or text), or facebook messanger. I will NOT be bringing Hammerhead Cowbells with me to the show since Jim Piano will be there (deal we have).  If you want to order tournament packs, you will have to pre order.  I have a limited supply of 4/0 SS and aluminum cowbells in stock.  All tournament pack pre orders will have to be done by 3/27/19 so I have time to get more cowbells if needed. Contact info:

email - [email protected]

Cell - (585)727-9279

Dave from R&R tackle sent me some pictures of some of his kodiak wobbler patterns, alderton flashers custom painted with a pearl glow, 1.5" mini spoons that would kill on the fingers and Erie.  Very impressive.  

11 hours ago, TROUTMAN 87 said:

It will be well worth it-bring your wallet!

Harvey is right. Over the years I've attended larger shows but not better ones. The selection of equipment available for sale and the prices are hard to beat and it is a great place for actual social contact with like-minded folks as contrasted with the large trade shows where you feel virtually anonymous.

Edited by Sk8man