Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

After tryin for a month to get up here, finally got an opportunity to come up today and tomorrow.  
Rods in at 7:30 and setup in 200fow. Scattered marks here and there but no action yet. 
 

has anyone been out of mexico the past few days? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Nice fish, keep those pics coming. Can’t get up to the lake this weekend, so you’re all I got. Good luck all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice.  Still nothin out deep. Blank screens. Trollin my way into shallower water

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still no action.  Packed up and moved into 120 and starting to mark a few here and there. 
    Today was Hachimo’s (aka Mr. Beans) first trip on the boat to Lake Ontario. Looks like I got a new fishing Partner!!

817E2277-DC32-44E5-A40A-E799CF40BBFC.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Still no action.  Packed up and moved into 120 and starting to mark a few here and there. 
    Today was Hachimo’s (aka Mr. Beans) first trip on the boat to Lake Ontario. Looks like I got a new fishing Partner!!
817E2277-DC32-44E5-A40A-E799CF40BBFC.thumb.jpeg.ee2f88c9ee9a5604051870d24d10c53f.jpeg
Nice looking dog and he looks very happy. Mine love going out with me but one of them likes jumping in the water all the time. Lol

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How deep did you make it? Heading out of ibay in an hour or so.


Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went put to 240 and it was a ghost town. In 110 now and havin marks here and there in the 70-80fow.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
After tryin for a month to get up here, finally got an opportunity to come up today and tomorrow.  
Rods in at 7:30 and setup in 200fow. Scattered marks here and there but no action yet. 
 
has anyone been out of mexico the past few days? 

Went out to the shipping lanes this AM. Same result as you. Blank screen for the most part got out to 200 fow. Marked a few small bait pods very few fish marks. Parked riggers deep and shallow ( 20-30 ft) dipseys out 150 and 250 quit at noon. Never moved a rod. Threw everything at them. Spoons , FF , cut bait. No one home. Very rarely do I see a constantly empty screen oh well. July is coming. The June doldrums are upon us


Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chinook35 said:


Went out to the shipping lanes this AM. Same result as you. Blank screen for the most part got out to 200 fow. Marked a few small bait pods very few fish marks. Parked riggers deep and shallow ( 20-30 ft) dipseys out 150 and 250 quit at noon. Never moved a rod. Threw everything at them. Spoons , FF , cut bait. No one home. Very rarely do I see a constantly empty screen oh well. July is coming. The June doldrums are upon us


Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Had the same thing last night. Same thing. Couldn’t get a bite if I offered em money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Took two decent steelhead yesterday. Pink stinger 300 ft copper straight in back of boat. On riggers a few Lakers and skippies also. This morn, 1 steelhead same setup and 1 laker on rigger. Even the charter guys I know are chasing lakers for lack of anything else.20200620_102432.jpeg

Sent from my SM-J737V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We fished from 6:30 until 1:30. Found a decent pod of fish in front of the plant and worked them for a few hours, couldn’t make them bite! One shaker king for us was the sum total of the day. Better things should be happening soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got back home. Unfortunately I had to cut my weekend trip short and stayed out till 2:00 then drove home. 
     After blank screens out deep I worked in 100-120FOW and finally moved some rods. One laker on a White meat rig and dropped another laker At the boat on spoon behind cowbells.  Had two good screamer hits on FF on the dipseys but dropped them both. Awesome day couldnt ask for better weather.  
 

 

DA68BC22-A277-4829-9ABB-82EF6047A3AF.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out from 5:30 till 1:30 picked up one nice hen on a hammer fly/flasher, 130’ out, 90’ down - 50 degrees on the hawk. Marked some bait not much. Worked 100’ to 220, nothing good.  

image.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you mean, nothing good ? Looks like you caught one good one. Nice fish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CopperJohn said:

What do you mean, nothing good ? Looks like you caught one good one. Nice fish.

Nothing good as in marking fish. Being out on is great! Rods popping is just a plus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2020 at 4:58 PM, lrg355 said:

Took two decent steelhead yesterday. Pink stinger 300 ft copper straight in back of boat. On riggers a few Lakers and skippies also. This morn, 1 steelhead same setup and 1 laker on rigger. Even the charter guys I know are chasing lakers for lack of anything else.20200620_102432.jpeg

Sent from my SM-J737V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
 


word of caution on those style of swivels, they will open up on a large fish. Look for coastlock or duolock swivel styles. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...