Best brand spoon.

I think I have them all......I would have to vote for Northport Nailers for their paint jobs, and NK's for durability (best split rings and stock hooks). Can't pick a specific brand over another because as mentioned I use all brands, but if I am making my decision based purely on amount of time spent in the water........Northport Nailers, Dreamweaver SS, NK's, Michigan Stingers then everyone else lumped equally.

Spoons are great, very forgiving. They all work from the slow troll suttons and evil eye to rip snorting pirate 66's at 4mph. The last several years I have been fishing with 80% Moonshines, while I have several hundred of them, I find myself using the same 15 all the time and they have lasted. 100% made in USA

The most durable lure I own is a NK 28 in black and white, with the window lure pattern, it has fished every season since 1987 and has outlasted many hooks and splitrings.

I will say the stingers are great lures, but rarely do the paint jobs hold up past a limit or two of fish.

Dreamweavers are great and will last longer than the Stingers, but I am not a fan of the company -- they seem to be more imitatiors than innovators when it comes to spoons, I think the superslims are their most innovative but the pait does not last on them.

The best advice on spoons is to become profecient with a handful of them, know what colors to run and when to run them. Then suplement your regular offerings with the HOT spoon of the port/year/day/species.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Mobile%20Device.png

Not for nothing, but I'm still waiting for paint to come off my DW stuff. It's not happening. Also, they seem to be at the front of the pack with new stuff. Would like to hear an example of what they have imitated. You sound like you have an axe to grind more than anything.

It depends on the speed I'm trolling at....If the fish like a fast presentation then the NK's, and Regular DW's go out...Slower speeds Stingers, evil eyes, and super slims.....If the fish like the bigger spoons, then I pull out the Yeck mags. They are one of the biggest Mags on the market. Last year I started running more Yecks and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.....They do well at slower speeds and those mags really produced.....Scotty Care to chime in?