Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, jimmac said:

Great post. Its amazing that a thread starts as a heads up on proper safety gear turns into a comedy about cnn, left wing radicals, the communist party, canadians taking your boat, smart phones vs dumb phones, dropping [email protected], flares burning you, cell phone batteries, etc. Who needs reality tv...its all right here.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Lake Ontario United mobile app
 

No "Dueling Banjos" in the background, though!:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw this coming lol. I wish I could post a photo of my hat here. don't know how to do it.  My hat is black. it says trump 2020 keep America great I love your hat. its goes to show all fisherman wear different hats on the water.  keep those hats coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is a good example of how unintentional sparks can turn into wildfires:lol:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, cinnamon fish said:

 Can’t believe politics are being discussed on this site. But if you want to go there, many more folks should realize they’re being fooled by Trump.  He doesn’t care about any of the issues you think he does.  He’s never been a conservative his entire life, and he pretends to be now because he knows it’s the only party that will follow him.  He’s thrived off the backs of the working class, treated them like dogs, and then still gone bankrupt multiple times.  He doesn’t care in the slightest bit about illegal immigration, he has been employing illegals at his many businesses for decades.  He has simply figured out what conservatives think they want to hear and thinks if he keeps them happy one day he’ll be the king of the world.  He doesn’t care about abortion or the church either.  The list goes on and on.  It’s all a front.  One thing I read on here I’ll agree with, we need a new party.  Both Dems and Republicans are lost.

 

I'm glad you agree we need a new political party. the rest of your post is all fake. its a shame people get there information from the corporate news media today. its been going on now for the last 50 years. the far left controls 95 percent of the media today in the United States. that's why this country is so divided. I'm not going to rip your post apart. your way of thinking is caused by the information you are listening too. the thing I'm going to tell you. trump is trying to make life better for us. the far left is taking us to socialism and government control of our life.  we agree we need a new party. lets start one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ray4852 said:

 

I'm glad you agree we need a new political party. the rest of your post is all fake. its a shame people get there information from the corporate news media today. its been going on now for the last 50 years. the far left controls 95 percent of the media today in the United States. that's why this country is so divided. I'm not going to rip your post apart. your way of thinking is caused by the information you are listening too. the thing I'm going to tell you. trump is trying to make life better for us. the far left is taking us to socialism and government control of our life.  we agree we need a new party. lets start one

 

I don't care to discuss politics on this site, and I'm not gonna get into a back and forth thing, but none of what I mentioned is fake.  And none of it comes from corporate media.  I have family that's dealt directly with Trump back in the day in many different situations.  I grew up in the same area he did, and just about everyone that dealt with him firsthand, knows all about the scam artist he's always been.  And what he's best at is fooling people by saying what they want to hear. Over and out.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't care about trumps personal life. we didn't put him in to be a popular figure like  the other past leaders we had  in power. people are use to listening to liars like Clinton and Obama the last 20 years. these men could talk and lie right in front of you and people just loved to listen to the way they talk. trump is different. he's not controlled by the special interest like the other two men I mentioned. trump is a fighter and tells it like it is. your post is fake. if you were raised from the same area with trump. what are you doing on a working mans fishing board. the people that come here  work for a living. its sounds  to me you pretend to be a rich man who don't like trump. if you people from the left could think you could see all the good things he's done for this country and the working class people. what did Clinton and Obama do for this country. sells us out  and talk a good job. with all the good things trump has done for this country and the American people. he gets now credit for it. this man is a true leader and wants to to the best leader for his country. his record shows it. he could do better if the American people could give him more support. the far left is communist. they don't like our country. their values speak the truth about them. if you don't like trumps tax cuts. why don't you give them to the democrats. I'm sure those insects would love to take them back. they all want us to live like rats and fight like rats. have full control over our life. look at the democrat record out in California . you see how the people live out there. live in tents human cr-p all over the place people dyeing  right in the streets. if you don't believe me  listen to the savage nation podcast. the same thing is coming to our beautiful state we live in now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lucky13 said:

I can bring a sixpack!  Whaler can probably make popcorn!

Man, you are a cheap skate. all of the chatroom is here, you come up with one lousy six pack and expect somebody else to bring the popcorn

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ray4852 said:

I don't care about trumps personal life. we didn't put him in to be a popular figure like  the other past leaders we had  in power. people are use to listening to liars like Clinton and Obama the last 20 years. these men could talk and lie right in front of you and people just loved to listen to the way they talk. trump is different. he's not controlled by the special interest like the other two men I mentioned. trump is a fighter and tells it like it is. your post is fake. if you were raised from the same area with trump. what are you doing on a working mans fishing board. the people that come here  work for a living. its sounds  to me you pretend to be a rich man who don't like trump. if you people from the left could think you could see all the good things he's done for this country and the working class people. what did Clinton and Obama do for this country. sells us out  and talk a good job. with all the good things trump has done for this country and the American people. he gets now credit for it. this man is a true leader and wants to to the best leader for his country. his record shows it. he could do better if the American people could give him more support. the far left is communist. they don't like our country. their values speak the truth about them. if you don't like trumps tax cuts. why don't you give them to the democrats. I'm sure those insects would love to take them back. they all want us to live like rats and fight like rats. have full control over our life. look at the democrat record out in California . you see how the people live out there. live in tents human cr-p all over the place people dyeing  right in the streets. if you don't believe me  listen to the savage nation podcast. the same thing is coming to our beautiful state we live in now.

I don't care about his personal life either. Sometimes I'm even a bit jealous of it (just sometimes). I agree the presidency is no place for saints. If I would have wanted a saint to be president I would have voted for the pope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ray4852 said:

I don't care about trumps personal life. we didn't put him in to be a popular figure like  the other past leaders we had  in power. people are use to listening to liars like Clinton and Obama the last 20 years. these men could talk and lie right in front of you and people just loved to listen to the way they talk. trump is different. he's not controlled by the special interest like the other two men I mentioned. trump is a fighter and tells it like it is. your post is fake. if you were raised from the same area with trump. what are you doing on a working mans fishing board. the people that come here  work for a living. its sounds  to me you pretend to be a rich man who don't like trump. if you people from the left could think you could see all the good things he's done for this country and the working class people. what did Clinton and Obama do for this country. sells us out  and talk a good job. with all the good things trump has done for this country and the American people. he gets now credit for it. this man is a true leader and wants to to the best leader for his country. his record shows it. he could do better if the American people could give him more support. the far left is communist. they don't like our country. their values speak the truth about them. if you don't like trumps tax cuts. why don't you give them to the democrats. I'm sure those insects would love to take them back. they all want us to live like rats and fight like rats. have full control over our life. look at the democrat record out in California . you see how the people live out there. live in tents human cr-p all over the place people dyeing  right in the streets. if you don't believe me  listen to the savage nation podcast. the same thing is coming to our beautiful state we live in now.

 

Wow, you assume an awful lot.  Me a rich man?  Ha, that's funny.  I'm thankful for the little things I have and for my family and friends.  I respect and listen to all opinions, but I don't like seeing people getting taken advantage of by the lies that come out of this president's mouth everyday.  We can agree to disagree and that's fine.  Tight lines!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just let's stop putting politics in the mix here. It will stop being fun way too soon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, cinnamon fish said:

 

Wow, you assume an awful lot.  Me a rich man?  Ha, that's funny.  I'm thankful for the little things I have and for my family and friends.  I respect and listen to all opinions, but I don't like seeing people getting taken advantage of by the lies that come out of this president's mouth everyday.  We can agree to disagree and that's fine.  Tight lines!

how is trump taking advantage of the little guy. this man is bring jobs back to our country. giving us tax cuts letting us speak our rights and the most important of all he's trying to put god back in our lives. its a dirty shame this nation is so divided with people that have theirs heads in the democrat toilet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

unfortunately as the 2020 election gets closer the focus on political views will only increase

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok politics F the safety gear....l voted for Trump that being said I think the guy is a loose Cannon . Seen he had signed the order to attack Iran last night .Had the Navy in attack position and the planes in the air then gave the abort orders . So close to world war, he's a loose Cannon.

 

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did you see the polls today. Bernie and Biden are up in the polls now by 30 percent. Bernie wants to give every bernie supporter a free fishing boat and Biden will supply all the lures for free if you vote for one of those insects. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, fisherdude said:

Ok politics F the safety gear....l voted for Trump that being said I think the guy is a lose Cannon . Seen he had signed the order to attack Iran last night .Had the Navy in attack position and the planes in the air then gave the abort orders . So close to world war, he's a lose Cannon.

 

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

 

cant blame iran for trying, last time they rattled our cage we delivered a billion and a half dollars to their door so that they could be our friends.  

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fisherdude said:

Ok politics F the safety gear....l voted for Trump that being said I think the guy is a lose Cannon . Seen he had signed the order to attack Iran last night .Had the Navy in attack position and the planes in the air then gave the abort orders . So close to world war, he's a lose Cannon.

 

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

 

a post like this is all fake if you new your history you wouldn't talk so foolish. the loose cannon is some of his advisers. Israel will let us know when it's time to fire. where did you get your information from. CNN or MSLSD. those channels love to report fake stories. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

 

our problem with Iran has been going on now since the days of jimmy Carter. he helped put that radical group in power that run this country today. when the shaw had control of Iran. that country had it pretty good. the globest  took the shaw out of power because he wanted to build the worlds biggest plastic plant in the world over there. I don't think trump wants to get in another war over there. let the jews do it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, fisherdude said:

So it didn't happen ? What intelligent agency do you work for

 


Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
 

 

I know my history. what do we have to gain by fighting another war over there. if we have to fight a war let the jews do it. I wouldn't worry about a world war. nobody wants one. who can stand up to our military today. china now way, Russia. they have a few missiles but most of them will be blown up before they fire them. I don't work for nobody. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you actually look at everyday folks tax returns, nearly all middle and lower class folks paid more under Trump, not less.  The only folks that paid significantly less are guys like Jeff Bezos (Amazon), Walmart, and other massive corporations, that are now firing folks, not hiring.  These companies rake in trillions and pay not one dime in taxes.  Then, they treat their employees worse, not better.  A guy making $30,000 - $160,000 a year pays more.  Yet another sham via Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Ray4852 said:

I know my history. what do we have to gain by fighting another war over there. if we have to fight a war let the jews do it. I wouldn't worry about a world war. nobody wants one. who can stand up to our military today. china now way, Russia. they have a few missiles but most of them will be blown up before they fire them. I don't work for nobody. 

 

What's to gain for a guy like Trump and others like him?... weapons sales (he even sells them to nations he himself declares having ties to terrorism), weapons manufacturing jobs, keeping the war machine rolling, keeping private prisons he's invested in filled and building more, and distracting the public from his shams leading up to an election.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...