Legacy -The 2020 Season-

Legacy

1 hour ago, tinfin said:

Awesome Hachimo, is that the bear from this A.M.

Sent from my LML212VL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nope. Bear from this morning had a big gut and was jet black.  This bear is an old female. Lot more brown in the face.  Sane area thou.  All the bear r gathered in this small swamp with a big timber cut load with oak.  Only oak to b found for miles

4 hours ago, Legacy said:

The biggest cold front of this season (so far) is moving in tonight. 75 degrees at dusk and 45 by dawn on Saturday. Rain overnight. I'm betting tomorrow should be a good one.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I start my season tomorrow. Going to try a remote Allegany County state land whitetail spot with a side possibility of Bear. I never look forward to carrying a climber in on my back for one mile but the weather ahead has me motivated. Two weeks off of work yippee!!

Nice seeing the pic you guys are posting. Crazy month. Haven't been out yet. Not seeing much in kendal or my cameras not sending many pics. My sons getting married tomorrow. So been a bit busy. Congrats to the guys and women that have been getting or are out getting deer.

Good luck everyone.  I’m headin back out for bear😝 I cant just sit home when I found them.  Postin my cousin and other buddy that i share info with and gonna do a slow quiet push for them.  Goin in empty handed today. 

• Like 1

Wind just shifted to NW from mostly West and temps dropping. Had some duck hunters taking pot shots at a beaver at 8:30 this morning!  The beaver came by me and looked to be struggling. The shot string was nothing like a duck hunting volley so I put two and two together