Legacy -The 2020 Season-

Legacy

October 30 am
35 degrees
NE wind 10-15 mph
Cloudy

With limit choices with stands that work for a NE I headed back to where I was last night. Just had the one buck come through and about 10 I had two button bucks come through. Work is killing me... back at it in the morning.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

My son Billy smoked a doe this evening. Will post a pic if I get one.
Seems like all the doe we see this year are with yearlings. Thankfully this one wasn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

Had some bucks running around today! One 2.5 yr old 8 chased a doe right round my stand l grunting up a storm. Had another 2.5 yr old walk my trail to my stand and get about 6 feet from my backpack and look at it lol. Backed up a few feet and went around me. Ended up seeing 5 bucks and 2 does. Was a fun morning.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Had an awesome evening hunt last night, passed a beautiful young 8 and saw several more 2 1/2 all scenting or chasing does. At last light had my target buck walk directly behind me through a shooting lane. I was focused on some does and completely missed my opportunity. Back at it this morning.

Yesterday morning 2 shooters came in probably a 130-140 inch deers 40 yards in the thicket, this morning I had one shooter come by probably 120s all of them checking bedding area out in different spots.. rattle and grunts been hot the past couple mornings, first 120+ is gonna have it

Not much Rob a few doe and a couple little buck spike and 4 pt

After a whole 24 hr ish period of no camera activity day or night last night was active lots of small bucks and mature bucks two of which were hanging with larger doe ... had a buck crashing through the thicket chasing a doe this morning and just rattled in my first of the year a spike missing on side , he already got his ass kicked once .. lol good luck today everyone

Lots of activity on the cameras yesterday afternoon and last night. Not much activity in the woods this morning though. It's been a rough season for me, but every day is a new opportunity, right?

• Like 1

Limited time in the woods with my 6 month old at home so I was taking the first decent buck that came threw, perfect wind for 40 acres of bedding.. Bucks were cruising the beds early kicking up does seen 4 smaller bucks Did a rattle this guy came in curious 30 yard shot fixed broadhead no blood just dead deer 30 yards away!

91D91F3A-F843-4B18-9FA3-059AB656CE5B.jpeg

8FDE7550-67FB-4A0F-BFD5-A80E3E7CDA9D.jpeg

• Like 14