Legacy -The 2020 Season-

Legacy

Thanks for thinking about Finn, guys! I just read the posts, and he's fine now. Monday was a rough go of it, but we elected to avoid steroid injections and treat with Benadryl since he wasn't having trouble breathing. All that's left of it now is some crusty discharge from one eye. We still have no idea what he got himself into. I think it may have been an allergic reaction to election BS.

Unlike Rob, last night was a complete bust for us. Three guys, one buck spotted walking through the woods without a care in the world and a couple of doe at dark. And a piebald sighting. No chasing, no sparring, do not pass go, do not collect $200. I suspect that the lack of activity could reflect their being in vast amounts of uncut corn, maybe even engaging in some copulatory shenanigans therein.

No shots?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Came in from down wind over my right shoulder. Had him inside of 30 yards at one point. He just wasn't comfortable enough to keep coming. Had him between 30-70 yards for 30 minutes.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Dang!! By himself? I got an ozonics to try. Had one day deer didnt feel comfortable, one blew. Just enough swirling winds. So figured I'd give this thing a try... Yesterday was 1st day with it and had deer downwind. That should of smelled me and didnt. But I'll keep trying it before i say yay or nay on it.

Work in Penfield. Parking lot in rear faces irondequite Creek and Linear Park.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Do I get points for misspelling two words in one sentence?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, machzrcr said:

Dang!! By himself? I got an ozonics to try. Had one day deer didnt feel comfortable, one blew. Just enough swirling winds. So figured I'd give this thing a try... Yesterday was 1st day with it and had deer downwind. That should of smelled me and didnt. But I'll keep trying it before i say yay or nay on it.

I have one also that I've yet to try but will very soon. Can you hear the fan?

October 29 am
41 degrees
SW wind 5 mph
Cloudy
Rain on the way

As I mentioned I had a great encounter this morning with a buck. Just needed him to commit but they are just too damn smart. He knew something was up as he was directly down wind. Besides that I also saw a couple of fawns.

Sob [emoji35]

I had one do the same thing last year. I emailed browning and told them what went wrong along with a picture of the serial number and they sent me a new one. I just emailed them... Hoping for the same response.