Legacy -The 2020 Season-

Legacy

28 minutes ago, Legacy said:

I had one do the same thing last year. I emailed browning and told them what went wrong along with a picture of the serial number and they sent me a new one. I just emailed them... Hoping for the same response.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Damn. I already got a response from Browning. They said it is under warranty. I just need to fill out a claim form and ship the camera to them! Kuddos to great customer service.

• Like 2

Just got down to Evergreen Trails campground to hunt state land for the next two days. Finding sleeping accommodations in Allegany County can be challenging. These cabins are open for most of gun season. Location is a few clicks south of short tract. Electric heat. No running water. Quarter operated showers. Wood available for fire pit. Charcoal grill. $75 per night. 

61C9B67D-0999-43B1-AA3F-256D08DD30C1.jpeg

• Like 2

Are these anywhere near wellsville? And do you know if they are open in may?

Just got down to Evergreen Trails campground to hunt state land for the next two days. Finding sleeping accommodations in Allegany County can be challenging. These cabins are open for most of gun season. Location is a few clicks south of short tract. Electric heat. No running water. Quarter operated showers. Wood available for fire pit. Charcoal grill. $75 per night. 
61C9B67D-0999-43B1-AA3F-256D08DD30C1.thumb.jpeg.d3c2daa079bfa7948ce4a4325dba507e.jpeg

Sent from my LM-V450 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

4 hours ago, Legacy said:

Damn. I already got a response from Browning. They said it is under warranty. I just need to fill out a claim form and ship the camera to them! Kuddos to great customer service.

Browning is da man! I've never had a camera fail, but I did have the suspenders give way on one of their bibs. They were sold out for the year, but issued me a credit to be used on anything in their catalog, with the exception of firearms. Since my Mom is a wizard with a sewing machine, I had her sew on new suspenders and chose to have Browning send me a couple of trail cameras.

I did feel pretty stupid when I figured out that it was probably too much ozone that caused the rubberized suspenders to go bad - my own fault entirely. But when I called the Browning representative to explain, they just laughed and said to keep the cameras, it was worth the chuckle.

Since then, I've loaded up on Browning Hells Canyon apparel. It's quality stuff, and there has been a bunch of stuff on deep discount at Field Supply.

October 29 pm
50 degrees
NE wind 5-10 becoming blustery
Cloudy
Rain starting at 5

Had one little buck come through early in the sit. Hoping to beat the weather but at five all hell broke loose. Wind, rain... I got the hell out of there.

IMG_20201029_160615973.jpeg

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Crazy! I stayed in the cabin next door to that one 2 weeks ago! It is a great spot and tons of state land all over in that area.

61C9B67D-0999-43B1-AA3F-256D08DD30C1.thumb.jpeg.d3c2daa079bfa7948ce4a4325dba507e.jpeg

Had over 80 pics from last night between 645pm - 545am this morning. 5 different bucks and a ton of doe. Wind was not in my favor so I had to sit in a stand I normally save for gun season. With the leaves gone and timber removed from logging i quickly realized it had to go. I found a nice transition area from field/hardwoods to bedding area with some thick stuff. Two fresh scrapes along the edge. It looks promising.
IMG_9430.JPG
IMG_9435.JPG

‘Bout Time
Mike

22 minutes ago, A-Lure-A said:

Lots of chasing activity out of my front window today! Lol. Doe in the street. Sorry don't know how to rotate.DA91B43A-7F0F-40C2-92E0-D6D2D58ACCA2.thumb.jpeg.da2ce0831ef9725a42187605491ef262.jpeg

Dont get much easier then that:lol:  maybe if u open ur garage he will go right in. then no draggin hang em up and skin him.  

Hachimo. You are not too far off. I had 3 Bucks chasing each other around my cars in the driveway today. Put some doe scent in my garage and that might have worked. 

52 minutes ago, Hachimo said:

Dont get much easier then that:lol:  maybe if u open ur garage he will go right in. then no draggin hang em up and skin him.  

Edited by A-Lure-A