Legacy -The 2022 Season-

Legacy

December 20 pm
32 degrees
SW wind 5 mph
Partly cloudy

Slow sit. I'm sure the pressure i have put on the spot doesn't help. 9 total deer tonight. All does and fawns. A week rest should do the woods wonders. Back at it next week. It ain't over til it's over!

IMG_20221220_164705298.jpg

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Awesome!!! The article says we can use all valid tags! That is also surprising as i searched the DEC website for information relating to using your regular season buck tag during holiday hunt but couldnt find anything specific! I know there was an earlier question on this thread regarding that but i was skeptical. 

1 hour ago, Never Ends said:

Awesome!!! The article says we can use all valid tags! That is also surprising as i searched the DEC website for information relating to using your regular season buck tag during holiday hunt but couldnt find anything specific! I know there was an earlier question on this thread regarding that but i was skeptical. 

You can use your regular season buck tag for a buck or a doe in the late bow muzzleloader season. The holiday hunt is just an extension of the late bow muzzleloader season 

Edited by fisherman21
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, reeleyz said:

I was reading something about this veto, and at first glance it seemed like a win for sportsmen, but the authors made the point that it's actually the state exerting the right to supplant local decision making, and goes right along with the executive branch making decisions that agencies like DEC should be making. In other words, like most things in Albany, it's about power. I'm not sure whether I buy the argument, but I remain skeptical, even when the dice fall in my favor.

• Like 1

Well I'm back at it for the "holiday hunt". Tracks galore walking in. Hopefully the week of rest calm things down and the deer are moving during the daylight. Fingers crossed I get a crack at one before sunset.
Anyone else out?

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app