Legacy- 2014 Deer Woods

Legacy

I'm still having a tuff time seeing deer! Part of the problem I believe is the 200 acres I'm primarily hunting was logged last winter. Worst year b for me by far, but still grinding it out In This nasty cold. Back at it in AM to freeze, but if it ever does come together it will truly be one of the most memorable bucks since I've had to work and sit so hard for! At this point a respectable 2 1/2 yr old would be an hell of a achievement with the season I've had.

We had the same issue on our property the year they logged it.  After they logged it and left a lot of tops piled up it is probably the best property in the area a year after they logged.  We never push deer on our property and see deer walking around like it's still bow season.  They might be a little skittish but still have no problem getting up and walking around.  We also try to walk in the same path, I think the deer pattern us but seem to not care walking across our path where on another property they do push deer and as soon as they smell your path they turn and run.

Great buck!... but I don't think it's 150"

We had him green scored at 147 3/4. So Ur right not 150 lol. but pretty darn close! It was hard to get a good pic of him but his mass really helped a ton! Smallest mass was 4 3/4!

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Great buck!... but I don't think it's 150"

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

how can you even begin to tell that from the pic?  it has good main beam and tine length plus awesome mass.  he is a 10 point also which is all the makings of a 150 class buck

Never said it wasn't a great buck just that it didn't look like it would go 150" I guess picture is deceiving

maybe next time you should refrain from telling someone how big their buck is or isn't without actually seeing it in person.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Haha ya guys no hurt feelings! Lets just talk deer and share deer killing pics!! It is truely hard to get a real good judgement on the size of bucks from pictures, big ones dont get justification they should and small ones can look big! Lol but its the story and a happy hunter with a deer that matters!

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app