Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kevin J Legg

Grandsons visit

First time we've had our grandsons up north alone. Trying to give them as many experiences as possible. Gardening, boating, baseball, 4 wheeling and of course fishing. I snuck out this morning at 3:00 when they crawled into our bed. They were very interested in the nice walleye I brought home.

We also took them to a Hearts For Youth fishing class I'm involved with. We have 22 kids signed up this year and meet weekly fishing off docks and shorelines. I cook a shore dinner for them on the last class which was a big success last year. Many students returned again this year! Today they caught bluegills, pumpkinseeds, perch and a bass. We put all fish in a cooler(live well) and release at the end of the outing.

IMG_5449.thumb.JPG.27266dfb52bef385afa162a3e8c658fb.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

That’s so great!!

That is great that you are teaching the youth about the outdoors Kevin. You have lucky Grandsons to have a grandpa like you.

Nice eye by the way!! 

Really cool! Thanks for taking your time to introduce new kids to the sport of fishing! 

Great pic Kevin!  Can't say enough about how important it is to teach the next generation the outdoors.  

:yes: WTG Kevin. That is what fishing should be about.....early exposure to a great sport.

Spent a week at the Jersey shore and got the boys into some small fluke.IMG_5489.JPGIMG_5490.JPG

• Like 1

Were you using a porgy rig with squid? Great pics! Great memories being made. Good stuff.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.