Legacy -The 2020 Season-

Legacy

Thanks guys! Deffinitely a lot pf time thinking about his bedding. Staying out of the property till he felt comfortable enough to come out in the daylight. Hunted food plot this morn only saw a spike. So got down to a pinch point to eat lunch. 5 minutes later he comes walking by! Put my lunch down and grabbed my bow as I was on the ground. So waited till he was behind a. Tree drew and stopped him in an 18yd opening with not a twig between us! Got to get an exact tape but we rough scored him over 170 [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] got to wait the drying period now! 45267.thumb.jpeg.a23513b84b9b32c5eb6a781321af878e.jpeg45265.thumb.jpeg.10ae6dda5b12a7da446d4fd6137c49bf.jpeg1104201239a.thumb.jpeg.34d78e4157a166bec13548cceaa01796.jpeg45273.thumb.jpeg.1f2f06cebdce4a52815019775510b018.jpeg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

What a stud!! Congrats man gorgeous buck!

Sent from my LM-V450 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

November 5 am
47 degrees
SW 10-15 mph
Partly Cloudy

Same set as yesterday morning and literally the same results. Saw some deer early. All before 730. A small buck cut through right at day break and had a flock of does in the south field feeding on winter wheat. Both big primary scrapes remain untouched.

IMG_20201105_064302393.jpeg

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Go get him! He's gotta move soon!!

Thanks!

I've been staying away until now.. target buck has been staying nocturnal still but I think it's time. He's a stud and I can only hope to see him soon.
Whaler- hope those strikers make contact soon! Good luck.

Joe- sweet buck, congrats!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

One buddy saw a nice mid 120s buck on a doe on one property we can hunt so we got one of our other buddies who lost some land in there tonight. To try n get a crack at him. He came close, had him grunting and running doe's near him and he passed up a basket 8 point. So at least he had some action. He hasnt seen a deer in a couple weeks!

If you want to shoot a deer, you need to hunt near me. I've had neighbors let fly three times in the past three days, the last within 70 yards of me. He didn't know I was right there, so good for him, but man is it frustrating to spend a sit during prime time and have to watch from the sidelines. Two of the three were target bucks, and only one was recovered. Who knows though, maybe today is my day...

November 5 pm
70 degrees
SW wind 10-15 becoming calm
Cloudy

Another crazy night on stand. Not to sound like a broke record but.... Crazy deer numbers in the fields. Half dozen bucks seen with some heavy chasing by the mature bucks. Really not a whole lot seen until after 4 pm.

IMG_20201105_151837928_HDR.jpeg

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

My “good luck” has been holding true had a big long beamed shooter cross in front of me yesterday afternoon at 30 yds no shot

This morning was like walking in on cornflakes I made it to my tree and climbed in as it was getting light to turn and see a big bodied deer 65 yds away in the golden rod

I put the binoculars on it to find a big heavy horned shooter staring at me

My bow was still hang from the rope on the ground

He just looked at me and casually walked away

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United