Piece of S#*T

I know this is a fishing forum, and flashers and fly's is really where its at, but this is important to us all, and weather or not you voted for the present administration this is something that everyone should be paying attention to.

Yes there is a war going on (God bless the troops) and Obama has huge domestic problems he wants to resolve, but if we stay on this course of socializing or domestic policies with an attempt to become so far left (France-UK) we are doomed, IMHO.

BTW, this clip as you will see came from CNN, which is as most know left of center. What also should be noted is that Lou Dobbs is now out at CNN as of today, go figure!

Oh and one more thing, the way politics effects fishing as you know, if you don't have a job, you can't buy flashers, flys, gas and beer :no::no: And for those of you who voted for "CHANGE", well you got it. I know I didn't.

I guess rep. Joe Wilson (SC.) was right after all, Illegals won't get Gov. funded health insurance the president said!, what he didn't tell you is he will give all the illegals a free pass with amnesty, and guess what, now they qualify :no::@

http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/17260182/16 ... c-vi26.wmv

Chad if you feel the need to yank this go ahead, I'm just feelin Patriotic today!

No way I voted for this snake oil salesmen. In fact during the campain I blew out my back and was out of work for 8 weeks so I got to watch him change his story every inch of the way. Watch Fox news for some accurate and honest reporting. Sure there is a journalist or two who are far right but most are conservatives and give an acurate assesment of what this guy is doing. AND IT IS SCARY.

Glen

he changing things for the bad but ppl voted him in office. blaming everything on bush administration. yes bush said everyone should have a chance to buy a house, but it was the banks who gave out balloon interest rates, and reverse mortages to ppl who could not pay. in which we all know the housing market crashed. we blamed high oil prices on bush. but if you guys remember when katrina hit and gas sky rocketed we still bought gas which gave to oil company the idea that we will pay no matter what the price is.

so if we really want change we will just vote his ass out of office in 3 yrs.

like me or hate i dont care. :)

i wont comment cause i dont have time 2 hrs before i leave to hunt indiana might be my (our ) last horrah.........Thanks pete now im turning you in to the gov watchdog group....oh wait you might be one of those rich guys 250,000.00 a year thats only gonna get a slight tax increase...............like i said WAKE UP AMERICA..........................

Can't blame me :shake: for that knuckle head, Mr. Excellent Speech giver (that's all he is) being in office :no:

Things will never change unless we as people/voters make them change it. Need anybody but a politician in office :yes: because they are just yappers that won't change a thing. Government is just to big and too much crap goes on. Just look at todays D&C about what we pay to have nothing done in Albany in a day :o:@:@:swear::swear::swear::swear:

This could be the "Thread that never dies"

I know this is a fishing forum, and flashers and fly's is really where its at, but this is important to us all, and weather or not you voted for the present administration this is something that everyone should be paying attention to.

Yes there is a war going on (God bless the troops) and Obama has huge domestic problems he wants to resolve, but if we stay on this course of socializing or domestic policies with an attempt to become so far left (France-UK) we are doomed, IMHO.

BTW, this clip as you will see came from CNN, which is as most know left of center. What also should be noted is that Lou Dobbs is now out at CNN as of today, go figure!

Oh and one more thing, the way politics effects fishing as you know, if you don't have a job, you can't buy flashers, flys, gas and beer :no::no: And for those of you who voted for "CHANGE", well you got it. I know I didn't.

I guess rep. Joe Wilson (SC.) was right after all, Illegals won't get Gov. funded health insurance the president said!, what he didn't tell you is he will give all the illegals a free pass with amnesty, and guess what, now they qualify :no::@

http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/17260182/16 ... c-vi26.wmv

Chad if you feel the need to yank this go ahead, I'm just feelin Patriotic today!

Most definately Pete They asked for CHANGE, now that's all we're gonna have left in our pockets by the time he's done with us.

This thread will stay active as long as the guys stay on track and don't get overly boisterous. ;)

I'm afraid you guys are missing something here. The same basic group of people have benefited from every administration that's ever been in office, be they Republicans or Democrats. These individuals are affiliated w/ one another by broad powerful economic interests that have reached around the globe since the early 1900s. They are and always will be the winners in any change of status quo, and your bickering about social spending just makes it easier for "divide and conquer" to qwell any threat of serious change. Who am I talking about? #1. Big Energy, #2 Commodity brokerage and distribution corporations, #3, Globalized economic asset management corporations, and #4, the "military/industrial complex"- a term used by General Dwight Eisenhower following WW II, to describe what he saw as a growing threat to democracy.

Check out the current circle of top economic advisers and you will see that it's the same people who were advising Bush. The American Dream at the top of the corporate ladder is about screwing every last once of profit from everything from movies to mortgage backed securities to logistical support for Marines in Afganistan. I write this as a small business man with a family to support and faith in God that somehow we can find a way out of this mess.

Chowder I do agree with you, and BIG GOV. is the BIG problem. You make all good points and it really is just a BIG BOY CLUB of republicans and democrats. But the point I was trying to make was specific to Illegals and the negative impact they have on this country if we continue down this path. If someone arrives in this country with the right intentions (working and paying taxes) then fine. But for the present administration is following an ideology, (solializing the country) and making at least 51% of the country dependant on the GOV. handouts (health care/welfare) :no: If they accomplish that then they are unbeatable in elections. I do believe in the end the good people of the country will see through Obama and his close allies and bring a more conservative group to office :yes: IMHO

bottom line like Gill-T said it just ain't right when those of us who work and pay taxes do not even get the same benefits as those who don't and are not even living here legally. I do not see how this will pass if it's voted on by the people. The question is, will it be voted on, and WHO is voting?

Again, don't mistake the woods for the trees! Illegal immigrants pay in over 10 billion a year in taxes. They get them deducted from their pay just like you and me but they get no refund, and can't draw social security. I'm not saying the legislation is right or wrong but it's time to accept the fact that much of the really hard work at the bottom of the economic bracket is being done by by non citizens, 3/4 quarters of whom pay at least some taxes( on a % basis I'll bet that's more than most Globalized corporations pay!). These people are contributing a huge amount more to our economy (by actually showing up at work every day, working hard, and not being able to claim workers comp bull sh*t) than people like the 6 or 7 able bodied men that I know of around here who are on some kind of welfare/unemployment and who will probably spend 3 times more time deer hunting then me - Now that's something to get pissed about!

I respectfully disagree, and I pay particular attention to their criminal activity, and the cost to imprison them. I for one don't appreciate that MS-13 (and other gangs) target police and they are primarily, if not entirely illegal, and someone (LIBERALS) want ME to pay for them being here :no: I don't think so. :no: I'm all for hard working tax paying immigrants, but this is nuts.. http://www.therealitycheck.org/StaffWri ... ionFS.html

I believe if ACORN was not involved with the political interests in this country I.E. encouraging illegals and the un-informed or...stupid people who shouldn't vote....and aiding the importing of illegals to this country, and giving them homes and cover with OUR hard earned taxes, for the purpose of propagating their efforts in recruiting more dummies to vote (over and over again)in the mindset of that anti-American group. Our voting system has been bastardized by these special interest groups and I think some of the outcome of the election would have been quite different SOMEHOW, they all need to be investigated and removed from their agendas. ACORN being busted by some good conservative young people is just the beginning and I am slightly encouraged that there is still some hope in the future and young generation.

Mark

OK, this has gotten too serious, it has to stop. :lol:

A Mexican, an Arab, and a Jersey girl are in the same bar. When the Mexican finishes his beer, he throws his glass in the air, pulls out his pistol, and shoots the glass to pieces.

He says, 'In Mexico, our glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink with the same one twice.'

The Arab, obviously impressed by this, drinks non-alcoholic beer (cuz he's a muslim), throws the glass into the air, pulls out his AK-47, and shoots the glass to pieces.

He says, 'In the Arab World, we have so much sand to make glasses that we don't need to drink with the same one twice either.'

The Jersey girl, cool as a cucumber, picks up her beer, downs it in one gulp, throws the glass into the air, whips out her 45 and shoots the Mexican and the Arab. Catching her glass, setting it on the bar, and calling for a refill, she says, 'In Jersey we have so many illegal aliens that we don't have to drink with the same ones twice.'

God Bless Jersey Girls!

Dont blame me dude . I have seen this coming for a long time. When the campain was on I think all most heard was " BLAH Blah Blah , I'm going to give you some money. And " BOOBUS AMERICANUS" fell for it and voted him in. Most do not have a clue of his past or present dealings or associations. Liberal mainstream media likes it thatway and likes the rigged game. Libs have figured out that there are more poor than rich and if you give them a few buks once in a while they will come out in droves to vote you in and let you do as you wish . Also some on this site would like to overide property owners rights to acces better fishing areas. Big mistake cause where does it stop. Americans need to Pull their heads out of their a<

I'm neither conservative nor liberal, but I do agree with the ideas that Chowder has put forth. We need to think bigger than the ideas that have been sold to us by the powers that be (on either side). One problem is that we never give any ideology time to work; it's less than a year after this guy started, and yeah, he's a snake oil salesman, but he's also a brilliant guy playing the game. If we pull the rug out from under him this early, it's like we're unwilling to give anyone's ideas but our own a chance. And it's the guys at the top who are benefiting from the constant turmoil, not the politicians and not you and me. Our confusion is certainly somebody's gain.

How 'bout we each, individually, stand for what we beleive in by trying to make a difference in our own personal lives? For every guy who wants to rip on our leader, there's sombody out there who'd rip on anybody else. Maybe we should just stop ripping each other every four years and start placing the responsibility where it belongs: us. Okay, maybe we can't stop what's going on at the top, but we can certainly spend our energy better constructively than destructively.

Rant over. Thank God we live in a free world where everyone can speak their piece. I'm not much for just complaining...just do something about it! But I'd die to make sure that we have the right to complain if we want to.

My closing: think for yourself; maintain reason; ask who gains the most. The space inside our head is more than just a cushion for our mouths.

Gator

Let me see if I understand all this....

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR......

IF YOU GO INTO CHINA ILLEGALLY, YOUR CONSIDERED A SPY AND GET HARD PRISON TIME.....

IF YOU GO INTO GERMANY ILLEGALLY, YOU GET A HEFTY FINE, WORK IT OFF OR PAY IT OFF, THEN DEPORTED........

IF YOU GO INTO ENGLAND ILLEGALLY, YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY JAILED AND DEPORTED........

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY....

BUT, IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:

1. A DRIVERS LICENSE

2. A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD

3. WELFARE

4. FOOD STAMPS AND

5. FREE HEALTH CARE?

I guess I still don't understand...maybe we need to VOTE OUR LAWMAKERS OUT.

GO GREEN!! RECYCLE CONGRESS !!!

It's simple man . Politics is all about getting the vote. Polititins won't say anything neg about certain groops so they don't loose their vote. Woudn't want to loose the larger every day latino vote. Wouldn't want to piss off the muslim vote by saying what happened at FT hood was a terrorist act of jihad. It's all about the vote . They could care less about us. They want us poor so we have to beg & have no resources, . Wake up & smell the sespool of American Politcs.Its about power. Our guys stormed the beach at Normady & gained the respect of the world & now the world is laughing in our faces. I thought 9 11 would wake us up but most are more worried about cell phones video games & a hand out.