Team Yankee Troller takes the Western Cup

Been a long time since I been on this site. Glad things are still going well for you and the pin stripes. Just know The Maine Boys (from a few years back) are still Red Sox Fans. Be safe and keep the lines tight

Great job YT!  You managed to produce every day, and that wasn't easy.  We chased your scores for both weekends and were very lucky to end up 2nd in the West End Classic Cup.  We weren't planning on doing any more this year, but now we're thinking about Oswego :thinking: .

Congradulations again!!!

I'd like to say thank you to everyone for the kind words. We definitely worked our tail off, and this has been a goal for us for a long time. 

Congrats to you too Dick, and Ace also. You never let down either weekend, and had just as consistent of an event as you can have given the conditions. Your one of the nicest guys on the trail, and I wouldn't have been upset if you took first. We are looking for a ride to jump on in Oswego ourselves. I have to send my brother and another teammate because I have 5 trips that weekend.

Congrats, like the guys said you are always fourth coming with information and a well deserved win. I look forward to reading your posts and wonder if those coppers were hand cranked in all week or you used electric rigs? Someones got to have some muscle....i can't get guys to crank in my 300... :lol:

We hand cranked them for 4 days straight. We don't let our customers reel in anything over 400 usually, so these rigs only get brought out in tourneys. It sucks, but if they produce ya have to have them down there!

Been a long time since I been on this site. Glad things are still going well for you and the pin stripes. Just know The Maine Boys (from a few years back) are still Red Sox Fans. Be safe and keep the lines tight

There is still time to convert you! LOL

Nice Job Rick.  Nice job putting 2 solid weeks together in some crap conditions!

I'd say that's the part we are most proud about Brian. Being able to succeed with two totally different programs. Deep Salmon one weekend and high Steelies following that up.

My .02$ is that fishing all over the lake has really helped us excel, and you pick up little pieces of programs at each port. Some guys say they will never fish tourneys for one reason or another, but I think they make you a better fisherman.

Rick,

Again congrats to you and team, on having a GREAT YEAR so far. I enjoyed the "porch party" with that whole crew @ Oak. I could only handle the spiked watermelon pieces myself though. Time to ATTACK the north shore now.... Best of luck the rest of season.

Jerry

Runnin Rebel