How many LOU usere are ex military?

Fishstix

How many LOU members were in the military?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many LOU members were in the military?

• Yes I was IN
    • No I wasn"t

Fighter Squadron 74, USS Forrestal 1965-1968 I'm one of 4 brothers, the youngest actually, and all 4 of us served. Musta been the water back then, was kinda like your civic duty to serve your country. Too bad most young American's don't feel that way anymore.

It is interesting to me just how many ex military guys are into fishing. Up at camp all but one was in. Its something we never talk about. I was at the Titan missle silos in the midwest ,ground radio. They are full of dirt now I guess.

Last yr I was out trolling with a couple guys from camp. The subject was brought up. They were both tunnel rats. The conversation lasted 5 sec..Back to fishing.

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

...that is a simple as it can be put. Thanks for saying what the rest (most)of the Vets have been trying to say especially in the last 3 years.

Great post Toonfisher.....you get an "adda-a-boy" from one grateful vet. You will be blessed with heavy nets this year ;) .