IMPORTANT "ALL" L.O.U. MEMBERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST READ!!!

Saturday the lou will take on a new owner. Yes Chad "BLUEYES" Is doing the unthinkable .

He is giving up :::::::

GOLF

FISHING

BOATING

GOING OUT WITH THE "GUYS"

FLIRTING WITH ALL THE GIRLS

PARTYING TILL WEE HOURS IN THE MORNING

HE will be begining his first and ONLY year of "FUNLOVIN"

I hope he signed a prenup to protect his time for the L.O.U.

I only know Chad (BLUEYES) from meeting at a few derbys and events but mostly from his time devoted to "OUR" website.

We all have become better fisherpersons ,persons,idiots,friends,and buddies from this site.

In addition to lake ontario ,we get reports from calaforina,alaska,florida,canada,and overseas.

many have saved money by buying the right equiptment,and have spent lots of money for much needed stuff.

Pen rearing info ,fishing tips and yes even twitter have helped our passion of fishing from this one little site.

And even some good "BUFFY FISHING" reports have been made by me.

Celebrations , Concerns(prayers) for us and loved ones are reflected here and well recived..

Well I'm shure the list could go on for many of us who have gone from "0''s" to Heros on our fishing reports..

I'm afraid thats all gonna change tomorrow if we dont help when Chad gets married.

Maybe we should ALL give Chad and his bride some Advise for a happy marrage,,

And if Uncle Jerry (running rebel) or Dad (larry) want to post their address or po box maybe some of us might have a place to send a card or whatever to Chad and his new bride....

PS. its close enuf to fill you in on my little "wedding cruise" info i gathered from chad this summer ..On his honeymoon he told his wife the will be going on some boat called

" Sunset cruise " The small detail he left out was that is a neme of the fishing charter he booked.... :lol: Talk about a cold Honeymoon....

Cheep wedding card =2.00

500 members sending 2 bucks = a heated doghouse with wifi...

Good luck Chad :yes: . Just don't end up on "America's funniest home videos". On your wedding night to make the evening last longer just keep thinking about Ray in his buffy suit...............scratch that.

I just went & got 100 bucks worth of fishing gear for my wife......best trade I ever made. :$:D

Congatulations

Tom B. & wife of 32 years

(LongLine)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Having met and seen Mrs "K" :inlove: it's the best thing that ever happened to Ray but not so sure it worked out as well for her :lol:

Best of luck to you and the new Mrs BlueEye! 30 years here too and I would hate to think what it would be like if I hadn't gotten the catch I did :yes: WAIT now that I think about it ...... bigger boat, more tackle, more time off :headbang::headbang::swear::swear: RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

just kidding next to Dramamine (no more :puke:) :lol: she's the best thing that ever happened to me :inlove::inlove::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Congrats. NEVER GO TO BED MAD. It's been 38 years for Mama and I. She's pretty much sewed to my hip when it comes to fishing either hard or soft water. I think she loves it more than I do! ZERO REGRETS.

Congratulations Chad!

Coming up on 17 years this November!

My wife could probably due without all the fishing, but if you follow

my blog, you'll see my son Jack is happily following along! Just

remember...all the trips/fishing/etc that you did BEFORE you get

married is "grandfathered".

John

OK , Chad relax ,Breath deep, Remember the right name (hers) when repeating vows,

All that mumbo jumbo about till death due we part you can add in unlimited fishing trips too!! I've checked with a lawyer and its leagle.

I would be proud to be there to see you sweat. Hey i can still make it if ya need me to shout out a "reason for this couple to not get wed" , I'll hollar out im pregnant with your child.

We named it "furbee"

As far as your "Criuse" dude ya bigger gazingos than I've gave you credit for.

So if all goes well (or bad) and ya get it all right ,bring your laptop and when the big moment comes (honeymoon) we can all give you some advise as how to hit the "Homerun".

Well its been a short (L......O....N....G.....) 22 YEARS FOR ME AND WIFFY, I (we) wouldnt change a thing , Times flys in this short time we inhabit this earth so enjoy every day, dont forget flowers, do those little things as often as you can , open doors,kind words,complements, TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE,PICK UP YOUR DIRTY UNDIES,RINSE THE DISHES,CLEAN YOUR MESS,WHIPE THE SINK WHEN YOUR DONE, CLEAN THE TUB DRAIN, REFILL THE TOILET PAPER ROLL, CLEAN THE WINDOWS, WASH THE CAR, TAKE CARE OF YOUR STUFF, DO YOU REALLY NEED ALL THOSE RODS, ENJOY YOUR OLD GOLF CLUBS , TWICE A SUMMER, NOT ANOTHER FISHING DERBY!!!!!! , HMMM WHAT TIME DO YA WANT ME TO SHOW UP AND HOLLAR OUT....?????

WELL I TRIED SO I GUESS I BETTER OFFER A GREAT BIG CONGRATS ,AND WELL WISHES SUCCESS AND 40 KIDS (YOUL NEED A BIGGER BOAT)

If you are reading this the day of your wedding, then you're in deep, pal.

Getting married was the smartest thing I ever did.

Selling the boat is the smartest thing I never did.

Go figure.

Have a great wedding!!