Merry Christmas....

A very Merry Christmas to all, may everyone have a safe and joyous holiday!......Steve...............(my prayers with Webster Firefighters,the community,victoms of the early morning incident) God Bless!

Thank you Glenn. May you and your family have a happy and blessed Christmas and a great year to come.

As for those three months,I remember pictures of Richard on your boat looking like an icicle. That surely must have been less than three months from new year.

Ok blue water dont be stealin my spellin..after workin till 10 last night doing a emergency install furnace and 2 water heaters in a dirt basement with 4 ft cielings it feels good to do nuttin today .......cept finish packin heading right into the storm bout the time it hits the DC area i should be too,hope my boat dont pass me ,

Well We made it another year. Yes the LOU . site does keep this one big family (huge family counting "Big Dave, and Skipper" ) togeather, humungus if we toss in "troubles"..

We have all lost a friend ,pet ,even a fish or two throughout the year,not to mention a few big deer. had a bead on the lead deer last night emptied my clip and some fat guy in a red suit flips me off and drops about 100lbs of coal on my head. I need to get a coal stove . Well for the first time in my life ,I got nuttin for Christmas,yup the wife and decided we had enuf stuff . I offered her a little gift in bed but ended up giving to myself ......again.

I digress , as i was saying we are all here some for the worse,some for the better ..many have learned new stuff for catchin fish ,and some of us forgot more than we remember (eh musky)...

As for me i hope the sharks still dont go down the food chain and start eating pollocks this year as i continue my quest for lobster..I'm lookin forward to this winter break in the keys ill be at "ohio key"" sunshine key resort " campground if any of ya get that way. look me up and i'll take ya fishing and give ya a few lobster tails for some great eatin....607 769 7947.

Merry Christmas all .....Ray K. Heck if ya dont know me dont let that stop ya from giving me a call down there ...(specially if your a hot blond with big.............).ouch ouch sorry honey ,darn wiffy ant got no sence of adventure........