Sk8man

HI Ed,

Thanks for asking bud. I'm taking 7 different meds right now and waiting to see the doc tomorrow....I think this may be a longer haul than I wish. I'm just hoping to be straightened out by my daughter's graduation and the Seneca trout Derby.  How is the rigging of your new ride going? You've got to be pretty excited to get out there too....beautiful boat. 

Get better! Hope to post some fish please no for ya soon! That always helps when your laid up:)

Hope you get better soon Les.. Ya Sean its always good to get a live report and pics while your layed up or in my case at work wishing I was out there too

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sorry to hear your ailing Les, sending good wishes your way for a speedy recovery and some form of normalcy for the up coming fishing season  :yes: ............. listen, it's not like your going to be using them, how about sharing those Spring brown/rainbow trout holes of yours........and the tackle........too  :*  GET WELL SOON !

Never had the pleasure of personally meeting you Les, I have however, gotten to know a person of vast knowledge of a sport we all cherish, and you have promoted with your personal integrity. I never like to hear of good folks like you having a debilitating malady that hinders the quality of life pleasures. I have a wish for your speedy return to 110% effective fisherman. Think young my friend!

Mark

Sent from my PC36100 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Wow....I 've been away from the computer (hard sitting for any length of time) but I sure was surprised by the postings here.Thanks very much for all the kind wishes and words...very much appreciated. I went to the doc again yesterday and got taken of most of the meds which were making things worse especially the Oxycodone...pain killer. I'm hoping this anti inflamatory will do the trick and put me back in action by ice out (July this year :) ....only kidding hope it will be sooner than that for both. Thanks again. Great bunch of folks on this website.  Les

Thanks guys...I can't wait either and I know the rest of you out there are like race horses at the starting gate too right now :lol:

Sk8man,

Thank you for all of your your replys to me and I'm sure everyone else appreciates them too.

Maybe our paths will cross in the future so I can thank you personally.

Get well soon....

Boat Safe

Egoody

Thanks Kev. Yes we have a lot of things in common as noted in our PM's.  I appreciate the well wishes. I sure hope this stuff straightens out in time for the Crappie fishing>>>>and I know you'll be into them for sure up your way. Good luck this season. Les

Feel better Les!!, never met you in person but you have all my respect as a knowledgeable fishermen. Appreciate all your posts.

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Same here, take care , the ice is melting & soon you'll be in your boat!

Edited by lineman49