Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

The time is approaching!!!

I have done my best to keep my best sets fresh for the rut. I have hunted some early season sets that i have hung and jumped into my better stuff when the conditions have been ideal. I have already hunted a bunch but probably not as much as i would have like to. Because of my work load this has also led me to hunt more in the pm and very little in the am so far. I really have been trying to get work done, so come November, I can take all the time I want. Today is October 23 and I have been staring at the calendar wondering when to double down and start pulling daily am and pm shifts. The answer is next week! 

49 minutes ago, Legacy said:

The time is approaching!!!

I have done my best to keep my best sets fresh for the rut. I have hunted some early season sets that i have hung and jumped into my better stuff when the conditions have been ideal. I have already hunted a bunch but probably not as much as i would have like to. Because of my work load this has also led me to hunt more in the pm and very little in the am so far. I really have been trying to get work done, so come November, I can take all the time I want. Today is October 23 and I have been staring at the calendar wondering when to double down and start pulling daily am and pm shifts. The answer is next week! 

This post helps. Can't stop looking at the calendar, booked days, weather and getting nervous. Tried to get the stars aligned for this AM but no luck.

Look out the window and there is a buck in the back yard. Nice to see.

Never, ever be able to figure out Mother Nature. Thats what makes it fun.

Thanks guys! Always nice to watch them crash, she was down five feet from the trail. Couldn’t lift her onto the quad, hitched a line to her neck and dragged her out lol.

Time to focus on a buck now.

I don’t gut them where the stand is,I do it where I want the yotes to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United