Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Legacy

7 hours ago, Legacy said:

The time is approaching!!!

I have done my best to keep my best sets fresh for the rut. I have hunted some early season sets that i have hung and jumped into my better stuff when the conditions have been ideal. I have already hunted a bunch but probably not as much as i would have like to. Because of my work load this has also led me to hunt more in the pm and very little in the am so far. I really have been trying to get work done, so come November, I can take all the time I want. Today is October 23 and I have been staring at the calendar wondering when to double down and start pulling daily am and pm shifts. The answer is next week! 

You work?  Seemingly everyday there is a new post with you on a sit lol. First day for me will be Saturday. The next two weeks they are suckers for rattling. 

Thanks guys! Always nice to watch them crash, she was down five feet from the trail. Couldn’t lift her onto the quad, hitched a line to her neck and dragged her out lol.
Time to focus on a buck now.

I don’t gut them where the stand is,I do it where I want the yotes to be.
Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Nice job Whaler

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gill-T said:

You work?  Seemingly everyday there is a new post with you on a sit lol. First day for me will be Saturday. The next two weeks they are suckers for rattling. 

LOL! Work seems endless for me or At least until next week!!!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MeanMachine said:

Same deer?  Can't seem to get any day time pics.

20191023_192235.jpg

20191023_192321.jpg

I would say yes it is the same deer.  Looking at the length of the G2 on his left side, and his right brow being slightly longer and slanting in.

Had some hot action yesterday 2 borderline bucks chasing a doe. I have been having the same batchlor group come in every day like clock work. They are not together anymore but 5 to 10 min apart coming to the oaks , and they are getting bigger. Lol I have been hunting the oaks hard just moving with the wind to whatever side fits. Hopefully they do the same thing tonight. IMG_20191024_154649.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

OhhHhh how I love the end of Oct early Nov fav time of the year moved cams on scrapes last Sunday took the week off to prepare for the weeks ahead haven’t sat this prop till tonight rode wheeler in at 2 to see if the 5.5 yr old I was figuring it was making the Same scrape that he’s been for atleast the last 3 years same spot same time of year (few days earlier) and bam it’s him time to throw everything at him his bed where I found shed s about 200 yards to my west  same way he walks by the cam now just need to work him in 2 hrs earlier tonight 

6C7DC57A-60FD-4A43-A693-E2790CBD46AC.png

7DFEBD0F-0142-4982-AB3F-AFBCFA3C4787.jpeg

Edited by fisherman85